Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

don't lose to a walking cheeseburger!!
    Dude....I laughed so hard out loud at the comment I woke my 2 year old up. Based on the look on my wife's face, this may be my last post on the board.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Dude....I laughed so hard out loud at the comment I woke my 2 year old up. Based on the look on my wife's face, this may be my last post on the board.
      hahaha.... It was something that Matt Witwicki said tonight on the live stream.

Comment

Originally posted by bigmrg74 View Post

hahaha.... It was something that Matt Witwicki said tonight on the live stream.
        Oh I heard it. I got a warning shot then from the boss.

Comment

Originally posted by canadarican View Post

Oh I heard it. I got a warning shot then from the boss.
          So lets agree on it now, henceforth, whenever a team is on the bubble to make the playoffs, but has that one loss that's probably going to keep them out, that loss will be known as a walking cheeseburger, and when someone complains about not getting into the playoffs, we can just point to that loss and say don't lose to a walking cheeseburger!.

Oh, someone better check in on canadarican in the next couple of days to make sure that he's still around.

Comment

I absolutely have only felt sorry for a team not making the playoffs if they didn't get in with only 1 loss. I have been around long enough to know what the deal is at this point. If you want to make the playoffs, just win. I don't know what is ultimately the best way to choose a playoff field, but in the 26 years I have followed D2 football, I have never found a National Champion to be undeserving.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X