Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• God, I was really hoping to avoid the Nation/Klesh p*ssing contest from spreading into here. I guess this entire conversation is useless until one of them gets bored (and I know from experience it won't be Nation).

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

The RMAC needs two teams OOC on their schedule to get to 11. You are just useful to them and you have the private jets to transport them to Rubbers Stadium.

The Home Office in Lock Haven doesn’t decide who we play OOC.

You play 5 garbage teams in conference every year. The GLIAC is garbage outside of GV and Ferris. Garage garbage garbage garbage and garbage. You are a puny two team conference that nobody wants to join and the five garbage teams can’t bolt because nobody else is looking for new teams or wants them. Who the **** wants to travel to the YooPee to play some **** team that plays in a an igloo.

You could go back to Shepherd next season and try to avenge the two point loss the last time you played them. They were no more funded then than they are now. Big bad rich GV lost to a tiny school in West Virginia with a small athletic program. Literally their money is all in foosball and they don’t fund any more than IUP which was at 24 schollies in 2022.
      So is GV garbage or is GV not garbage? Because you just said they're both.
      2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
        God, I was really hoping to avoid the Nation/Klesh p*ssing contest from spreading into here. I guess this entire conversation is useless until one of them gets bored (and I know from experience it won't be Nation).
        What you mean? We've never had a pissing contest anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by EastStroud13 View Post
          God, I was really hoping to avoid the Nation/Klesh p*ssing contest from spreading into here. I guess this entire conversation is useless until one of them gets bored (and I know from experience it won't be Nation).
          It sure won’t. I’ll battle for months when I know I’m right which is always.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

So is GV garbage or is GV not garbage? Because you just said they're both.
            GV is not garbage. Ferris is obviously not garbage but they are your Daddy. The rest of the GLIAC ain’t any better than the teams in Region 1. So if we are garbage so are they….

Comment

What you mean? We've never had a pissing contest anywhere else.
              …and you literally know better than to come at me. You know I’m never backing down and when you attack anything I support it’s a war.

But that’s why you went to GV and not IUP.

Comment

You want to be in Region 1 but your first two games next year are against RMAC teams from Colorado. Region 1 teams play other Region 1 teams. If you want to be Region 1 u need to fire up the GV private jets to go east…not west.

Your GLIAC schedule this past season shows only one close game in season with Ferris. You guys demolished the rest of your GLIAC schedule which proves the GLIAC is a two team conference. It’s two rich elite teams and 5 warm bodies to fill out most of the schedule.
                Love how you call Ferris "rich" lmao.

Comment

…and you literally know better than to come at me. You know I’m never backing down and when you attack anything I support it’s a war.

But that’s why you went to GV and not IUP.

Indeed, I went to GV because I like good sports teams. #BillionTimesDirectorCupChampions

Comment

• Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Love how you call Ferris "rich" lmao.
                    Do you have 36 scholarships every year funded courtesy of Meatchicken taxpayers?

Comment

Indeed, I went to GV because I like good sports teams. #BillionTimesDirectorCupChampions
                      It’s hysterical how GV has the same huge enrollment as Meatchicken Directionals in the MAC but you are a “small school”
                      playing in the smallest scholarship level and then you win a lot of sports titles because you can literally spread the money around and dominate and then act like a dick to the rest of us who are smaller schools and wonder why we can’t do the same while ignoring the barriers to do so. . How Republican! Kle think of IUP as you needing to go to cCanada for medicine while GV is Fat Nixon bragging he is on third base in life thanks to Daddy's money and bragging how he hit the triple!

Comment

It’s hysterical how GV has the same huge enrollment as Meatchicken Directionals in the MAC but you are a “small school”
                        playing in the smallest scholarship level and then you win a lot of sports titles because you can literally spread the money around and dominate and then act like a dick to the rest of us who are smaller schools and wonder why we can’t do the same while ignoring the barriers to do so. . How Republican! Kle think of IUP as you needing to go to cCanada for medicine while GV is Fat Nixon bragging he is on third base in life thanks to Daddy's money and bragging how he hit the triple!

I agree about GV. They're ridiculous. They're every bit as ridiculous as schools like IUP who claim they are too small to afford to compete when they are 2 to 4 times the size of most schools in d2.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I agree about GV. They're ridiculous. They're every bit as ridiculous as schools like IUP who claim they are too small to afford to compete when they are 2 to 4 times the size of most schools in d2.
                          Every pissing contest ends up being an argument about size.

Comment

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

LOL.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

Do you even know how much IUP even funds. They literally are at the top of Region 1 in that category. I wish we were fully funded but it is what it is until it’s not…

Comment

• Originally posted by njmav1 View Post

Well this forum basically has always been Flyover Country and Confederate foosball fans in a talleywacker wagging contest over who is better…and faster.

Last edited by IUPNation; 01-06-2023, 07:03 AM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X