Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

I don't think getting "nation" responses impacts the rest of the board like it impacts your own reputation. It would make sense if "nation" did orchestrated and thorough takedowns. But "nation" just makes up insults nobody else can understand and it makes "nation" look bad.
    Look at the post count on this thread. General Discussion barely gets posts but I throw grenades and the numbers go up.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Look at the post count on this thread. General Discussion barely gets posts but I throw grenades and the numbers go up.,
      Terrible assumption.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Terrible assumption.
        Is it?

Is it really?

Comment

Is it?

Is it really?
          Yes. Yes it is. Simply awful.

Comment

Look at the post count on this thread. General Discussion barely gets posts but I throw grenades and the numbers go up.
            Has nothing at all to do with the topic being extremely relevant.

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

Terrible assumption.
              Also, you keep getting censored by Brandon. So now our responses to you seem like they don’t make sense.

Comment

• This is not by any means the “perfect” bracket but I have been trying to figure out simple solutions that the NCAA might actually implement. So I stuck to regions (for the most part), 28 teams, and factored in the NCAA trying to still save money. I first flipped the GLIAC and LSC (like many here have suggested). Then I still seeded the regions 1-4. So the top for in each region are in the tournament and are seeded (like they are currently seeded). Then to fill out the field I abandoned the region selection process and selected 12 “at large” teams (there is probably an argument on who the 12 could be). After the 12 unseeded or at large teams where selected I placed them into each region based on geography. Matchups would then still be determined by saving flights.

This still is by no means the right solution but I think that the NCAA would actually consider something like this and it would be an improvement.

Unseeded/At large Teams (Alphabetical)
                Bemidji
                Davenport
                Emporia
                Harding
                Kearney
                Limestone
                Mankato
                Newberry
                SRU
                SVSU
                West Georgia
                Wingate

SR1
                1. IUP
                2. Shep
                3. Assumption
                4. Ashland
                SVSU
                SRU
                Wingate

SR2
                1. Benedict
                2. Delta
                3. WF
                4. VUU
                Newberry
                Limestone
                West Georgia

SR3
                1. Angelo
                2. Pitt St
                3. Ouachita
                4. Northwest
                Harding
                Emporia
                Kearney

SR4
                1. GV
                2. FS
                3. Indy
                4. Mines
                Davenport
                Bemidji
                Mankato
                Last edited by Gliac_fan10; 01-16-2023, 03:17 PM.

Comment

• I'm liking the hybrid region/at-large concept. It's been proposed in a couple of different ways, but I think the general concept is probably the most realistic one for improvement.

Comment

• My preference is for automatic bids for conference champions with the remaining spots being determined via a SOS formula. Due to auto bids for conference champs, there would be no earned access. If a conference champ decides not to participate in the playoffs or is prohibited due to probation or some other reason, that spot would then go to an at-large team via the SOS formula.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X