Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Also KleShreen their conference is already called the Pee Sack. Pee suck is just overkill.
    We can make fun of our conference. Midwestern foosball fans cannot.

:-)

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

We can make fun of our conference. Midwestern foosball fans cannot.

All of D2 makes fun of your conference. I mean it's pronounced pee sack. It kind of makes fun of itself.

Comment

All of D2 makes fun of your conference. I mean it's pronounced pee sack. It kind of makes fun of itself.
        We can't make fun of them, we're the "sack" lol

Comment

• Originally posted by canadarican View Post

We can't make fun of them, we're the "sack" lol
          Yea but that could mean anything. Money sack. Toy sack. Quarterback sack. But the PSAC is actively taking pee sack.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

And we’ll insult you right back as our forum is full of nicknames! The Pee Sack forum is setting up a Go Fund Me account so we can buy you the H. Since we are the #1 section on Here, we should do well.

Pittsburgh looks nicer.

Comment

And we’ll insult you right back as our forum is full of nicknames! The Pee Sack forum is setting up a Go Fund Me account so we can buy you the H. Since we are the #1 section on Here, we should do well.

Pittsburgh looks nicer.

The rest of the Country americanized it. It's not our fault PA has been behind the times since the 1700's.

The sad thing is they went with the pigeon Scottish version of borough, but didn't bother to shorten it the rest of the way. Pretty typical blunder for old rich white guys trying to be hip. Bless their hearts. At least they tried.

You should use the gofundme to set up some small scholly endowments for football only. Name it the " Elevate our pee sack" endowment.

Comment

• "Clean up our pee sack" could also work.

Comment

The rest of the Country americanized it. It's not our fault PA has been behind the times since the 1700's.

The sad thing is they went with the pigeon Scottish version of borough, but didn't bother to shorten it the rest of the way. Pretty typical blunder for old rich white guys trying to be hip. Bless their hearts. At least they tried.

You should use the gofundme to set up some small scholly endowments for football only. Name it the " Elevate our pee sack" endowment.
                  The Northeast is actually Real America. It started here. So our way is the correct way.

We’ll petition to Harrisburg fund the schollies like entitled MIAA schools who get everything handed to them.

I can’t wait for the day an MIAA team actually plays in PA. If your conference is so great, it should have happened already

Comment

The Northeast is actually Real America. It started here. So our way is the correct way.

We’ll petition to Harrisburg fund the schollies like entitled MIAA schools who get everything handed to them.

I can’t wait for the day an MIAA team actually plays in PA. If your conference is so great, it should have happened already
                    So you're a colonizer supporter? Jeez o peets nation you've really taken a turn in the football section. lol

Comment

I can't wait for the day the miaa gets to play anyone but each other in the regular season.

If you are waiting for government handouts, it's no wonder you can't afford the schollies. You gotta get that wrist action going to woo the corporate donors. You can't be asking the government. They're trying to get that same corporate money and keep it for themselves. That's like asking the steer to chew himself up so he's easier for you to eat.

Comment

• Also. If you are gonna do the pigeon scotch spelling, you need to pronounce it pets burr, not pitts burg

Comment

Still don't think this is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

So you're a colonizer supporter? Jeez o peets nation you've really taken a turn in the football section. lol
                            When you guys insult anything I support you know the Nation treatment is coming.

You brought it on with your big mouth and everyone now must suffer. Yes Region 1 is not competitive. We all know that but you had to be nasty about it. So you got Nation.

Choose your words with care next time.
                            Last edited by IUPNation; 01-13-2023, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Also. If you are gonna do the pigeon scotch spelling, you need to pronounce it pets burr, not pitts burg
                              Yinzers pronounce it Picks-burg

Comment

When you guys insult anything I support you know the Nation treatment is coming.

You brought it on with your big mouth and everyone now must suffer. Yes Region 1 is not competitive. We all know that but you had to be nasty about it. So you got Nation.

Choose your words with care next time.
                                I don't think getting "nation" responses impacts the rest of the board like it impacts your own reputation. It would make sense if "nation" did orchestrated and thorough takedowns. But "nation" just makes up insults nobody else can understand and it makes "nation" look bad.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X