X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by KleShreen View Post

lmao sure you haven't. That's why 98% of your posts are in the RMAC about Pueblo lol. I guess I'll amend my statement. Sorry your entire conference keeps getting buried by my crappy team. Says quite a lot about your conference.
    And it says a lot about you that two teams from that crappy conference have made the natty but when GV had the chance well... that backup QB was just too good.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

That would be an unfortunate side effect, but do you think the PO field being watered down with those teams hasn't changed the final outcome at least once, as well? Playoff welfare doesn't seem perfect, just political.
    An unfortunate side effect to the perfect playoff system is that the team that would win it all is left out? Honestly seems like that's a bit more than an unfortunate side effect.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied
    Originally posted by Turbonium View Post

I haven't had a team for years now homie. Sorry your team is the Dallas Cowboys of D2, next year is your year.
    lmao sure you haven't. That's why 98% of your posts are in the RMAC about Pueblo lol. I guess I'll amend my statement. Sorry your entire conference keeps getting buried by my crappy team. Says quite a lot about your conference.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

lol you don't have a team? I guess your constantly pumping up of Pueblo for the last 10 years is just a front? Perfect. Sorry your team keeps getting demolished by my crappy team.
    I haven't had a team for years now homie. Sorry your team is the Dallas Cowboys of D2, next year is your year.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

I don't have a team, please keep up, your whining on here just makes you an easy target to have fun with. This same elitist attitude is why the last time GV even had a chance to play for the natty they choked to SR1. 😘
    lol you don't have a team? I guess your constantly pumping up of Pueblo for the last 10 years is just a front? Perfect. Sorry your team keeps getting demolished by my crappy team.

Leave a comment:

• Predatory Primates
    replied

Leaving out conferences below 36 scholarships would've left out a recent NC winner, much more recent than even almighty Grand Valley's last natty. Doesn't seem at all perfect, just elitist.
    That would be an unfortunate side effect, but do you think the PO field being watered down with those teams hasn't changed the final outcome at least once, as well? Playoff welfare doesn't seem perfect, just political.

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied

lol why are you so obsessed with Grand Valley? Jealousy? I mean Grand Valley hasn't won a damn thing in so long according to you, yet they keep absolutely burying your team every time they play, so what does that say?
    I don't have a team, please keep up, your whining on here just makes you an easy target to have fun with. This same elitist attitude is why the last time GV even had a chance to play for the natty they choked to SR1. 😘

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

What's the criteria for FCS playoffs?
    I didn't bother meddling with the criteria too much... because honestly, D2 is way more transparent in that regard than FCS.

Leave a comment:

• Goods
    replied
    Originally posted by DawgUp View Post

Load up the bracket with Big Sky and Missouri Valley schools and call it a day.

Leave a comment:

• DawgUp
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

Leave a comment:

• Brandon
    replied
    Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
    Honestly the way they do it for FCS looks pretty good to me...
    Matt has played around with that and it looks pretty damn good.

Leave a comment:

• KleShreen
    replied

Leaving out conferences below 36 scholarships would've left out a recent NC winner, much more recent than even almighty Grand Valley's last natty. Doesn't seem at all perfect, just elitist.
    lol why are you so obsessed with Grand Valley? Jealousy? I mean Grand Valley hasn't won a damn thing in so long according to you, yet they keep absolutely burying your team every time they play, so what does that say?

Leave a comment:

• Turbonium
    replied
    Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
    Start by weeding out the garbage.

1- If your conference doesnt allow teams to have 36 schollies, you're out.
    ----1a if half the teams in your conference aren't at least 90% fully funded, you're out.

​​​​​​2-If your conference is in a silo, you're out.
    ---2a- if you do a conf agreement for ooc games (making a siloesque mess) you're out.

3- If you don't play 10 games against D2 teams with 9 of them being from conferences that aren't DQED by number 1 above, you're out. (Exceptions given for cancelled games)

I think this narrows it enough to help a lot. At this point I will wait for people to suggest some criteria. There are really no national experts on the d2 level, so polls are out. It will likely have to be some kind of metrics.

Leave a comment:

• champgymusa
    replied
    Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
    Not gonna lie its not all that bad really? GVSU and Ferris ending up in the final would be about correct this year anyway I think? My GLIAC bias aside I could see worse plans than this for sure...Many years ago Brandon and I had come up with a plan where we would go our to a steakhouse and draw the whole thing out on a napkin and call it in to the NCAA...I still think that plan has some merits...but thats just me.

Leave a comment:

• Inkblot
    replied
    Originally posted by champgymusa View Post
    Honestly the way they do it for FCS looks pretty good to me...

Leave a comment:

Ad3

Collapse
Working...
X