Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SR1 Announces NAIA Partnership

Congrats to SR1!! And for that matter the NAIA and NCAA.

The announcement of SR1 playing their regular schedule then playing in the NAIA playoffs is brilliant! More eyes on NAIA football and SR1 has a chance to win a Natty.

The NCAA giving 2 more bids to each region every year with the 7th bid rotating among the other three regions will strengthen and deepen the playoff field with legitimately qualified teams.

Congrats to all!!

SR1 gonna struggle going against other scholarship-awarding programs. They might want to take it down a notch and participate in the D3 playoffs.
    2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

::::::YAWN::::::

Comment

Originally posted by Wallst View Post
        Congrats to SR1!! And for that matter the NAIA and NCAA.

The announcement of SR1 playing their regular schedule then playing in the NAIA playoffs is brilliant! More eyes on NAIA football and SR1 has a chance to win a Natty.

The NCAA giving 2 more bids to each region every year with the 7th bid rotating among the other three regions will strengthen and deepen the playoff field with legitimately qualified teams.

Congrats to all!!
        What are you talking about? Link to article? Or am I just so daft I’m missing the joke? (I’m pretty daft)

Comment

Originally posted by GoneBlastin View Post

What are you talking about? Link to article? Or am I just so daft I’m missing the joke? (I’m pretty daft)
          The latter.
          2021 D2Football Fantasy Champion

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X