Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NWMSU’s Zack Howard got invited to Chiefs and Vikings camps. Former NWMSU/Patriots player Big Sam Roberts will have a tryout with the Chiefs. Good luck to both men.

Comment

Kobe Cummings MOWEST

https://www.kq2.com/sports/former-mw...b5dce2d22.html

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
        NWMSU’s Zack Howard got invited to Chiefs and Vikings camps. Former NWMSU/Patriots player Big Sam Roberts will have a tryout with the Chiefs. Good luck to both men.
        Had been trying to follow Sam. I Missed that the Pats released him

Comment

A shoutout to former UNC Pembroke Brave's DL Domenigue Davis, now officially an active player for the Cincinnati Bengals.
          • Cincinnati signed Davis as a free agent in the 2022 offseason to provide depth along the defensive line ... A first-year pro in 2022, he played in two contests (Games 8-9), and was on the practice squad the remainder of the season ... Davis was not in the NFL for two seasons after originally signing with the N.Y. Jets as a college free agent in 2020, but he played for the Houston Gamblers of the USFL in '22 and had 3.5 sacks ... The first player in Bengals history to have played at the University of North Carolina at Pembroke.
          This shows that when former college players get a chance as a free agent, they can prove they belong in the NFL.

Comment

Troy Kowal of Minot State was picked in round 8 (pick 70) of the CFL draft by the BC Lions:

https://www.cfl.ca/draft-tracker/

Comment

Minnesota State's Alijah McGhee was invited to Atlanta's Rookie Camp

Comment

Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
                I saw on Twitter that Letcher Jr. From Washburn Is going to chiefs mini camp.
                Both he and Afful got tryouts from Chiefs.

Comment

Originally posted by NWFanatic View Post
                  I am going to post updated results for the top 40-50 once all the teams announce UDFA signings and I get more tryouts lists.

Comment

The biggest snub so far is Quincy OL BJ Wilson who had been hurt so that could be why he is available. So far my highest rated players who I don't have with a contract or tryout so far are Charlie Cleveland of Tiffin, Elysee Mbem-Bosse of Davenport, Brian Holiday of NWOSU, and UT Permian Basin WR MJ Link.

Comment

Along with Emanuel Wilson for the Broncos, FVSU's 2nd player to head to the NFL is DB Tyler Moore invited to the Steelers camp

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                      Working...
                      X