Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Oklahoma is good at losing. They are like a Region 1 team in the FBS playoffs. Always an easy pass to the title game.

There is no high school ranking list with those high schools on it. You need to post links.

Here is another one...the top 100. The only Oklahoma school was at #99.

https://playfootball.nfl.com/discove...l-america-100/
    two of the teams i mentioned were on there. USA today again? ANYONE with more than 1 loss should be tossed out of the top 100 no matter what. it's a bogus list. Bixby lost to the other team on the list then beat them in the playoffs by 45. im out. just like every other argument you've made in this thread; you are out of your element but will never see it.

Comment

• HS top lists are usually BS.

The real story of those OK teams mentioned is that Jenks/Union rivalry. "Backyard bowl" with 40 thousand watching.

Comment

• Arguing about BS HS football national ranking systems in a thread about fixing the system in D2 is hilarious.

Comment

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post
          Arguing about BS HS football national ranking systems in a thread about fixing the system in D2 is hilarious.
          If anything was more meaningless than the AFCA D2 coaches' poll, it would be national high school rankings for teams. A few of my students come in talking about how they are the # so and so ranked player in KS. When I ask according to who, its always max preps. They cant really answer me when pressed about the schools who don't upload stats onto Max Preps? Meaningless numbers...

Comment

Arguing about BS HS football national ranking systems in a thread about fixing the system in D2 is hilarious.
            yup. i agree but i think this thread jumped the shark about 3 episodes back.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

yup. i agree but i think this thread jumped the shark about 3 episodes back.
              Fonzi went airborne a long time ago.

But, there could be a couple thousand more episodes before the next actual kick-off.

Comment

• You all are dedicated to this thread.

Comment

Not as hilarious as sone of the talleywacker wagging contests in the MIAA forum..,the Oklahomastan State Champs thread is a prime example.

Comment

Not as hilarious as sone of the talleywacker wagging contests in the MIAA forum..,the Oklahomastan State Champs thread is a prime example.
                    you really do think you're hilarious don't you?

no doubt in my mind you wipe from back to front.

Comment

• Originally posted by jimbo slice View Post

you really do think you're hilarious don't you?

no doubt in my mind you wipe from back to front.
                      I am far too clever and funny for you. Your buttons are easily pushed. The question is when do I push them.

Comment

I'm Pretty sure that thread is in the GAC forum.

Comment

• So did the video spark any conversations about reform on this at the levels that matter for change? Is there a certain date that this was going to be looked at anyway similar to D1 where the current playoff format is good through 2024 or whatever? Or are we all just whining into the wind kinda?

Comment

• I think all sorts of decisions get made at the basketball tournament stuff, I thought.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ram040506 View Post
                              So did the video spark any conversations about reform on this at the levels that matter for change? Is there a certain date that this was going to be looked at anyway similar to D1 where the current playoff format is good through 2024 or whatever? Or are we all just whining into the wind kinda?
                              I would imagine Racy will have to get with like minded people and form a volunteer committee to design and sell it.

I could see that taking a year or two minimum. The NCAA is not at all nimble.

Comment

I'm Pretty sure that thread is in the GAC forum.
                                Whatever. It’s all the same..a bunch of talleywacker wagging.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X