Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Predatory Primates View Post

I would imagine Racy will have to get with like minded people and form a volunteer committee to design and sell it.

I could see that taking a year or two minimum. The NCAA is not at all nimble.
    The NCAA sucks.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPNation View Post

Whatever. It’s all the same..a bunch of talleywacker wagging.
      We have pissing contests in this part of the country. Not tallywacker wagging contests. Unless you're the head basketball coach at a local school

Comment

• Originally posted by GorillaTeacher View Post

We have pissing contests in this part of the country. Not tallywacker wagging contests. Unless you're the head basketball coach at a local school
        Reminds me of bigbadbod challenging Psr to an actual pissing contest from the upper deck at css. Lol.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post

Of course. I have been doing this crap for over two decades. I probably know the dynamics of each area of the country better than almost anyone.

It's not easy like you envision, but it's also harder than it is in your neck of the woods.

In 2004, I had zero compassion for the schools that sponsored a D1 sport but tried to reduce scholarships in football.

I have always had compassion for IUP because of what the conference did to them.
          Isn't it what you people call "equity" these days?

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X