Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MrMustang View Post

the story I read specifccally mentioned two players smoking cigars. That is what I read.
    ESPN broke the story pretty early. Seemingly every sport outlet after that was copying the cigar issue. But none of that from the ncaa article.

Maybe ESPN got a hold of the actual allegations and suspension letter that listed cigars as one of many reasons, but in reality, it was a totality of transgressions

Comment

Funny thing about this story is Ferris might end up with a 2 or 3 seed and play a potential GAC or GLVC team in the first round of the playoffs.

Would that really be considered a punishment??

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo/Islander Alum View Post
        Funny thing about this story is Ferris might end up with a 2 or 3 seed and play a potential GAC or GLVC team in the first round of the playoffs.

Would that really be considered a punishment??
        Kinda what I was thinking. They either need to end up on the 4/5 and somehow play a 2nd place MIAA team or Harding, or on the 1 and get a NW/GV/PSU/Harding that won from the 4/5 the week before. Otherwise...m'eh...

Comment

“When we recruit, we recruit character, we recruit smart, fast, disciplined young men with character. We don’t recruit idiots. We don’t recruit people that have the propensity to destroy locker rooms.”

Deion Sanders.
          https://www.acoachsdiary.com/.../week-of-4-11-circle-up...

I guess TA and Neon Deion don't have the same criteria for their teams.

Comment

Originally posted by Redwing View Post
            “When we recruit, we recruit character, we recruit smart, fast, disciplined young men with character. We don’t recruit idiots. We don’t recruit people that have the propensity to destroy locker rooms.”

Deion Sanders.
            https://www.acoachsdiary.com/.../week-of-4-11-circle-up...

I guess TA and Neon Deion don't have the same criteria for their teams.
            Yeah. I'm sure they share the same recruiting budgets, amount of scholarships and amenities. Spot on with that observation chief.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X