Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Danny Woodhead named to College Football HOF Ballot

Danny Woodhead named to College Football HOF ballot.

​​​​​​https://chadroneagles.com/news/2023/...P-qMU03nvxJi1U

He's gotta be a lock, doesn't he? Ended his college career as the leading all-time rushing yards record-holder in college football history, and then exceeded almost everyone's expectations in regards to the NFL having a really productive career.

Shoot, you might think he's a shoe-in, but after looking at the ballot, who knows. There are over 100 in the "Divisional" category and voters only get to choose 4. Among his competition is Randy Moss ... yeah ... that Randy Moss ... because Marshall was 1-AA at the time. Armanti Edwards from App State - who I think won three titles in a row and beat Michigan at the Big House - is also on the list. So there are some big names.

Its also cool to see some of my NSIC guys like Southwest Minnesota's Jeff Loots and the old MSU Moorhead coach Ross Fortier.

Comment

Kudos to him!! I think name recognition from his NFL career may help him on the ballot. He was a strong contributor for the Patriots a couple of seasons even catching a TD pass in the Super Bowl.
      Go GSC and Roar LIONS!!

Comment

He has more of a chance than Case deBruijn!

Comment

I gotta give a shout out to Jahri Evans from my alma mater - totally dominant in college and had a great pro career with the Saints too!

Comment

That's weird, didn't he just win the Harlon Hill last year?

Comment

Originally posted by Turbonium View Post
              That's weird, didn't he just win the Harlon Hill last year?
              Wasn't that his 15th in a row? Must be the all-time record;-)

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X