Mercyhurst 21 Lake Erie 16
    Glenville State 33 Alderson Broaddus 21

Comment

Ohio Dominican 23 Shepherd 21
      Michigan Tech 29. Hillsdale 14
      Tiffin 22. Northwood 19
      Concordia 17. Kentucky Wesleyan 14
      Duquesne 44 Walsh 3
      Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 09-07-2019, 05:49 PM.

Comment

I am working on getting statistics landed... unfortunately my NCAA stats collection functionality isn't returning all of the schools.

Comment

Some nice wins picked up by GMAC schools with Tiffin and ODU. The loss for Hillsdale has to be tough to swallow, particularly at home. Any insight from the Charger faithful on the game? I know that Michigan Tech is never a team to take lightly.

Comment

The Chargers did not play well. Too many mistakes at crucial points in the game. Hillsdale Coaches will be hard at work this week. Next Saturday Hillsdale travels to Indy and that game will possibly put Hillsdale at 0-2. However, even though this is one of, if not the, worst game I've seen the Chargers play in many, many years, and lots of folks are saying the same, we've seen this team play horribly one week only to knock off a really good team the next game. Michigan Tech was, for the most part, on their game. They played well and possesses talent, especially at running back and the offensive line. Loosing a home game in front of a big crowd on a beautiful sunny day is never a fun experience, but Hillsdale will bounce back. No one expected them to exceed last year's 10-3 performance and a playoff win. Not many easy games in D2.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X