• Show
Clear All

Walsh at Hillsdale
    Kentucky Wesleyan at Lake Erie
    Alderson Broaddus at Findlay
    Ohio Dominican at Tiffin

Comment

Originally posted by LECfan View Post

The QB, Javarian Smith, set a school record for passing yardage last week. The second QB, Colston Brewster, who is more of a classic passer, who played in the first two games, injured his passing hand and did not play last week.

The big problem is the offensive line, who has been unable to move anyone or protect the quarterback, which would account for Zakouri's decline in rushing.

The defense, particularly the pass defense, is much improved, and for a change, the players believe in the coaching staff.
      This is some of the best news I've seen in a while out of that crew.

Comment

With today's 75-28 loss @ Findlay, my Battlers are 0-4. They've given up 250 points and have scored a mere 79.

Ugh. :(
        Last edited by crixus; 09-28-2019, 04:19 PM.
        Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Hillsdale evened it's record to 2-2 overall, 2-0 GMAC with a 30 to 0 whipping of hapless Walsh. Walsh did not look good today. Their stats were anemic. However, Hillsdale didn't play all that well either. Rfr. QB Keller threw an interception and the Charger's ground game still needs work. Concord makes the trip to the hills and dales next Saturday. Sorry about Alderson Broaddus being 0-4. I thought they'd be a bit better this year. Although I ragged on LEC last year, look out for them this year. Can't take them for granted. LECfan peggs that team in his above post.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
              Hillsdale evened it's record to 2-2 overall, 2-0 GMAC with a 30 to 0 whipping of hapless Walsh. Walsh did not look good today. Their stats were anemic. However, Hillsdale didn't play all that well either. Rfr. QB Keller threw an interception and the Charger's ground game still needs work. Concord makes the trip to the hills and dales next Saturday. Sorry about Alderson Broaddus being 0-4. I thought they'd be a bit better this year. Although I ragged on LEC last year, look out for them this year. Can't take them for granted. LECfan peggs that team in his above post.
              At this rate we'll be lucky to win one game all season. The Battler's have given up 62+ points per game and have scored just shy of 20 ppg. ABU is just plain bad.
              Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X