Announcement

Collapse

Avatars

We have been trying to update avatars. For some reason, when you are uploading them they are being sized to 50x50 when they should be 80x80. Our administrators are making changes as we come across them.
See more
See less

Week 6 Games

Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Week 6 Games

    Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus
    Findlay at Walsh
    Hillsdale at Northwood
    Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan

  • #2
    Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus - Battle of the....no wins. I'll give the Battlers the edge as they're playing at home, but not a sure bet as LEC has improved, especially on defense.
    Hillsdale at Northwood - The Chargers have won three consecutive games...vs teams with a combined record of 1-14! The T-Wolves won't be an easy win on the road. I'll go with Hillsdale.
    Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan - The Dragons will certainly slay the Panthers. Tiffin and Hillsdale fighting for the GMAC top spot.
    Findlay at Walsh - I don't particularly like to say this, but Walsh just doesn't have it. The Oilers will be big winners here, especially after the good game they played vs Ferris State.

    Comment


    • #3
      Winners

      Lake Erie
      Hillsdale
      Tiffin
      Findlay

      I predict Alderson Broaddus and Kentucky Wesleyan will both go winless until the play each other in the last game of the season. Do they have ties in college football anymore? :D Now that would be hilarious if they tied for last place.
      Let's Go Battlers!

      Comment


      • #4
        Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus
        Findlay at Walsh
        Hillsdale at Northwood
        Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan

        Comment


        • #5

          Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus looking for this to be a high score game think 55-40 esque
          Findlay at Walsh - Findlay might drop 80.
          Hillsdale at Northwood - Gonna be close - Keller really came into his own as a QB last game - thinking 24-17
          Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan - Tiffin will hit 50

          Comment


          • #6
            That's it? No more pickers? We need more posters on the GMAC site. Also, who has the most right and wrong picks over the past five weeks? Anyone know?

            Comment


            • #7
              There doesn't seem to be much interest in the GMAC. Some of the regular posters from when their teams were in the GLIAC have disappeared. People want to be in the hunt for a National Championship or they move on. It's the same thing on HS message boards in Ohio, state championship or nothing. Nobody wants to discuss league championships much anymore.

              Comment


              • #8
                Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus
                Findlay at Walsh
                Hillsdale at Northwood
                Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan

                Comment


                • #9
                  Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus
                  Findlay at Walsh
                  Hillsdale at Northwood
                  Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan

                  It does seem that even last season, there was quite a bit more discussion around the season. I'm not sure if some of the people who were posting, had family that played for certain teams, and those players have graduated/moved on, or what?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Lake Erie at Alderson Broaddus
                    Findlay at Walsh
                    Hillsdale at Northwood
                    Tiffin at Kentucky Wesleyan

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      LEC takes down AB.
                      Hillsdale takes down Northwood in overtime: 38-30

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                        There doesn't seem to be much interest in the GMAC. Some of the regular posters from when their teams were in the GLIAC have disappeared. People want to be in the hunt for a National Championship or they move on. It's the same thing on HS message boards in Ohio, state championship or nothing. Nobody wants to discuss league championships much anymore.
                        Actually not true. Tiffin was in the GLIAC, but now in the GMAC. I've missed posting, alo't of reasons, but not because of lack of interest. Can't wait to see you last game 2019... going to be a showdown.
                        M. Mertus

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by tiffindad View Post
                          Actually not true. Tiffin was in the GLIAC, but now in the GMAC. I've missed posting, alo't of reasons, but not because of lack of interest. Can't wait to see you last game 2019... going to be a showdown.
                          M. Mertus
                          Glad you're back, should be a great game.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
                            That's it? No more pickers? We need more posters on the GMAC site. Also, who has the most right and wrong picks over the past five weeks? Anyone know?
                            sorry, miss you, can't wait to play you

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              were coming for you.... get ready

                              Comment

                              Ad3

                              Collapse
                              Working...
                              X