Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 7 Scores

Oilers have started strong against Hillsdale, up 27-7 early third and just intercepting a Hillsdale pass.

Oilers ride a 21 point 2nd quarter to a much needed win over the Chargers, 41-16. Next week will be huge in determining any potential playoff hopes, as the Oilers go on the road to take on undefeated, and 7th ranked Notre Dame.

Comment

Big win, nice win for the Oilers. The Chargers young team still learning. Playoffs for Hillsdale are pretty much gone with three losses. Still have to play ODU and Tiffin, and both will be looking for revenge for last year's Charger victories. Findlay vs Notre Dame ought to be a good game. I'm not convinced that Notre Dame is that good. Go Oilers!

Comment

Findlay 41. Hillsdale 16
        Tiffin 45. Alderson Broaddus 7
        West Liberty 41. Walsh 38 (OT)
        Ohio Dominican 47. Kentucky Wesleyan 7
        Lake Erie 42 Taylor 20

Forgot about the LEC game and tiffindad I missed that big time.
        Last edited by UFOILERFAN; 10-19-2019, 07:31 PM.

Comment

OILERFAN, Nice win. And give kudos to ST. Anselm for the win 50-10 over Franklin Pierce. Walsh couldn't hold on, and ODU was too much for KW. Lake Erie beat Taylor, i love when our future match ups are Tough... rather than building for the future. The GMAC "all" of the teams should be proud of what they represent. There is a lot less parity here than in the pro's.
          LEC good luck, Hillsdale another tough contest for us... then it's on to you OILY baby. Let the games begin.

Comment

Oh, by the way OILY, good luck at Notre Dame.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X