• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 8 Games

Findlay at Notre Dame
    Walsh at Ohio Dominican
    Tiffin at Lake Erie
    Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale

So you have to contend against Jaleel Mclaughlin RB, and WR Marvelle Ross, Huge task as they have probably held plays back. What can i say, study film. Show confusion. Show man to man, tean play zone. Good luck

Comment

Oily you beating Hillsdale helped us so much, thank you. Thanksgiving turkey dinner is on me... 2pm. pushed HD to 2-1 on the conference. Your only one win behind us... although it's us you have to beat. Lets go baby.

Comment

common someone pick on me

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame
          Walsh at Ohio Dominican
          Tiffin at Lake Erie

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame
            Walsh at Ohio Dominican
            Tiffin at Lake Erie

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame - I want the Oilers to pull an upset and I think they can. They pretty much handled Hillsdale, although the Charger's four turnovers didn't help them get a W.
              Walsh at Ohio Dominican - Walsh improving, but on the road vs ODU...No glory for the Cavs.
              Tiffin at Lake Erie - Despite improving, I don't think LEC can beat a really good Tiffin squad. Dragons big time.
              Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale - Anybody want to take a long, long, long shot and pick KWC?

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame - This pick is both heart and head. I'm not convinced that Notre Dame is that good, this year or last year. The Mountain East is about as bad as it gets in football and so their resume just isn't that impressive. They are definitely not the #6 team in the country. Sure they may be good, but not THAT good. Oilers win it, but not by much.

Walsh at Ohio Dominican - ODU easy win at home. Nothin much else to say. Walsh just isn't that good yet. Getting better, but not good enoug.

Tiffin at Lake Erie - Another easy pick. Tiffin rolls on the road. The only 'Storm Warning' we'll see would have to come from the actual weather.

Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale - Another easy pick, although this one might be closer that some might think. After watching the Chargers last week, they just aren't very competitve. This one ends up being less than a ten-point game.

Comment

Thanks for the pick. Cool to see Dale Dude rooting for Findlay. I'm actually rooting for the GMAC. I want to win, but would rather see the GMAC destroy anyone we play, even if Tiffin has to loose. Especially to have the ability to beat Ferris State, and anyone who even has a zip code in the GLIAC. And don't even talk about getting as far as Valadosa State. That's what i want.

Comment

Good luck Oily, Dale Dude, and LEC. AB get a ****--g running back.

Comment

Since Hillsdale has three losses the playoffs are out of the question. So, I'm rooting for Tiffin, Findlay and ODU. However, I will support the Chargers vs ODU and the Dragons. Just realized that this is my 800th post since 2010. I'm still way, way behind many other posters, especially some of those pontificators over in the GLIAC and MIAA.

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame-Should be a good game, but I'll go with Findlay here, just because.
                        Walsh at Ohio Dominican in a rout
                        Tiffin at Lake Erie-Even though some LEC coaches and players think they can win, I'm not buying into it just based on a win over a fair to middling NAIA team.I think LEC has had it's last win of the year, but the coaching staff can take pride in a much better coached, much improved, even if not yet good, team.
                        Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale-another rout

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
                          Findlay at Notre Dame - I want the Oilers to pull an upset and I think they can. They pretty much handled Hillsdale, although the Charger's four turnovers didn't help them get a W.
                          Walsh at Ohio Dominican - Walsh improving, but on the road vs ODU...No glory for the Cavs.
                          Tiffin at Lake Erie - Despite improving, I don't think LEC can beat a really good Tiffin squad. Dragons big time.
                          Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale - Anybody want to take a long, long, long shot and pick KWC?
                          I'll take along shot...NOT. Oh wait long,long long,shot... Not. Dude you are one of the the teams i'm worried about this season. you have a great football program. KW cannot run the ball, i'm speaking to the choir about being one dimensional offense. Easy win for you, stack the box, force them to pass, get picks. I'd say good luck, but you'r not going to need it.

Comment

Originally posted by LECfan View Post
                            Findlay at Notre Dame-Should be a good game, but I'll go with Findlay here, just because.
                            Walsh at Ohio Dominican in a rout
                            Tiffin at Lake Erie-Even though some LEC coaches and players think they can win, I'm not buying into it just based on a win over a fair to middling NAIA team.I think LEC has had it's last win of the year, but the coaching staff can take pride in a much better coached, much improved, even if not yet good, team.
                            Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale-another rout
                            Thanks for the pic. I'm not buying it either, although you never know when a team is going to turn the corner. LEC is my pic for a great turnaround. Other teams don't need to turn around.... Hillsdale, Findlay, ODU. Ashland... did i say that sorry.
                            We should dispatch LEC, I.m more confidant than playing you Hills Dale Dude. Good luck to all. Go GMAC.
                            P.S. OILY, Notre Dame is going to be tough, but if you can confuse their defense, good luck you may be able to stay close to them as Fairmont state did,curiously the only team to go back to back. Only thing i can think of is scoring on their defensive confusion. Their def is great though. And offense is no slouch. Step up you'r D. Blitz a DE if you can afford one. They aren't the second coming of Jesus, they can be beat. Think of how much easier it will be to play them, rather than Grand Valley, another GLIAC zip code that needs to be taken down.
                            I'm tired of being post 25 rankings, lets go GMAC

Comment

Grande Valley, Ferris State, Validosa State, were coming for you... Tiffin Football.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X