• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Get pissed get real. go GMAC

Comment

Gary Goff, you started this Dragon... finish it

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post
        Findlay at Notre Dame - This pick is both heart and head. I'm not convinced that Notre Dame is that good, this year or last year. The Mountain East is about as bad as it gets in football and so their resume just isn't that impressive. They are definitely not the #6 team in the country. Sure they may be good, but not THAT good. Oilers win it, but not by much.

Walsh at Ohio Dominican - ODU easy win at home. Nothin much else to say. Walsh just isn't that good yet. Getting better, but not good enoug.

Tiffin at Lake Erie - Another easy pick. Tiffin rolls on the road. The only 'Storm Warning' we'll see would have to come from the actual weather.

Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale - Another easy pick, although this one might be closer that some might think. After watching the Chargers last week, they just aren't very competitve. This one ends up being less than a ten-point game.
        Hey thanks buddy. Does anyone here have access to HUDL film. Most of of the quality of how games are played is film study. All players on all teams have access to HUDL films. Get on line and watch you'r favorite players play, and or study their opposition. It's fun, and not rocket science.

Comment

TIFFIN DAD: "Grande Valley, Ferris State, Validosa State, were coming for you... Tiffin Football."

Carefull, Buddy. Those posters over in the GLIIAC can be vicious, mean, nasty, and, I hate to admit, some of them are smart, but some of them are dumber than a box of rocks. Good luck to the Dragons. That program has paid its dues going from doormat to contender. Good team, good coaches.

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame
            Walsh at Ohio Dominican
            Tiffin at Lake Erie
            Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale

Comment

Guess maybe if i get off this message board, maybe someone else will post. No wonder the GMAC is so weak.

Comment

This is not Christmas, this is brutal football.

Comment

Findlay at Notre Dame
                  Walsh at Ohio Dominican
                  Tiffin at Lake Erie
                  Kentucky Wesleyan at Hillsdale

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
                    TIFFIN DAD: "Grande Valley, Ferris State, Validosa State, were coming for you... Tiffin Football."

Carefull, Buddy. Those posters over in the GLIIAC can be vicious, mean, nasty, and, I hate to admit, some of them are smart, but some of them are dumber than a box of rocks. Good luck to the Dragons. That program has paid its dues going from doormat to contender. Good team, good coaches.
                    I know, i'm stirring up the hornets, Lets go baby. That's what it's all about. See you in two weeks. Good luck. And P.S. Michigan is going down.

Comment

Another P. S. Dale Dude. I realize the competition is fierce from the GLIAC. I'm not as stupid as some of my posts. But a lot of the kids that are playing now in this season will be moving on in the next few years. Lets stir some rivalry before it ends for them. God save the queen.

Comment

I'm going over the GLIAC message board to piss them off as we speak. Thanks for the heads up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X