• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week 9 Games

Findlay at Lake Erie
    Hillsdale at Alderson Broaddus
    Kentucky Wesleyan at Walsh

You win, Hillsdale wins, Walsh wins. No brainer. They set this schedule up for a reason, not saying its scripted, but my gosh, how much better could it be.

Comment

Can't wait...

Comment

Findlay at Lake Erie

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
          Findlay at Lake Erie
          What a lame week. Only three games...anyway. Three pretty easy picks here.

Findlay at Lake Erie - Oilers nearly knocked off #6 Notre Dame last week and, having been at the game, I actually believe Findlay was the better team. Really just a sloppy game on both sides. Notre Dame is defnitely not a top 10 team in the country, especially having seen what #2 Ferris State looks like. But, Oilers win, Lake Erie down. But shoot, probably closer than it should be...maybe 35-23.

Hillsdale at Alderson Broaddus - AB remains winless (which surprises me given what they showed at times last year). Hillsdale rolls to win their second straight.

Kentucky Wesleyan at Walsh - Panthers also remain winless. Walsh will run the ball non stop and KWC won't have an answer for Adu-Poku. Still setting up an intriguing winless battle at the end of the year with KWC and AB.

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post

What a lame week. Only three games...anyway. Three pretty easy picks here.

Findlay at Lake Erie - Oilers nearly knocked off #6 Notre Dame last week and, having been at the game, I actually believe Findlay was the better team. Really just a sloppy game on both sides. Notre Dame is defnitely not a top 10 team in the country, especially having seen what #2 Ferris State looks like. But, Oilers win, Lake Erie down. But shoot, probably closer than it should be...maybe 35-23.

Hillsdale at Alderson Broaddus - AB remains winless (which surprises me given what they showed at times last year). Hillsdale rolls to win their second straight.

Kentucky Wesleyan at Walsh - Panthers also remain winless. Walsh will run the ball non stop and KWC won't have an answer for Adu-Poku. Still setting up an intriguing winless battle at the end of the year with KWC and AB.
            I agree, a bit on the lame side. Lake Erie can pass the ball , but that 's about all they can do. Their QB is a stud, but they have no running game. If another team has even mediocre LB's, game will be one dimensional, game over. I see Oilers 44-LEC 14.

AB is another one dimensional team that can only pass, but can't pass as good as LEC, huge piece of the pie for Hillsdale on this one.

Can KW win this game? Don't think so. Honestly i wish it could be more interesting. Walsh 21-KW 6.

P.S. GetOily, you guys held you'r ground very well against Notre Dame. Not that i'm worried about playing you the last game, not sure we could have played that well against ND, we get too many stupid penalties. Actually i embrace playing against Findlay as one of the best if the not the best team in our division. LETS GO BABY!

Comment

P.SS. If i pissed anyone off i'm sorry, Ferris State is no monkey to mess with, i picked on them because we all wan't to be that good. They have knock down D1 players that can ruin any D2 chance appointments. Guess i just like to stir the hornets. There is a lot of respect to go around... to everyone.

Comment

Findlay at Lake Erie

Comment

Findlay
                  Hillsdale
                  Walsh

Comment

So Oily, you don't think KW can pull this one out... i'm shocked. Lets go Baby, I think KW kills Walsh this week. i Think Jalen Wilson LB, and Ramond Jackson DB get huge plays for KW. Not to mention Ladarrius Dunn wr, who is hugely underrated gets in the end zone twice. I love playing Walsh in the Pro Football Hall of Fame, but Really. Lets go BABY

Comment

KW, learn how to run the football, i don't wan't to have to kiss up to an Oiler Fan.

Comment

Findlay at Lake Erie - No comment. Easy pick.
                        Hillsdale at Alderson Broaddus - AB most likely won't win, but they have given the Chargers a bit of a game in the past.
                        Kentucky Wesleyan at Walsh - After watching the Chargers take the Panthers apart at the seams, I think the Cavs have a decent opportunity at home to get a W.
                        Anybody know who has the most correct picks this season?

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
                          Findlay at Lake Erie - No comment. Easy pick.
                          Hillsdale at Alderson Broaddus - AB most likely won't win, but they have given the Chargers a bit of a game in the past.
                          Kentucky Wesleyan at Walsh - After watching the Chargers take the Panthers apart at the seams, I think the Cavs have a decent opportunity at home to get a W.
                          Anybody know who has the most correct picks this season?
                          I,m going with the Panthers. Walsh hasn't proven anything to me. There are teams turning the corner. LEC is one, and i believe AB... but i'm kinda worried about them. Because iv'e hear'd a lot about dysfunction with some of their players being trouble makers. Not sure what to make of that. May be the same reason this AB team stays under 500 for a lot of years. Still i believe that they have the talent to crush Walsh. Walsh has let me down.

Comment

Battle of the wits end... AB/Walsh... whose going to show up

Comment

And play football, instead of F--king up.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X