Lets go Baby who do you think is up and coming

Week 10 Games

Ashland at Findlay
    Lake Erie at Ohio Dominican
    Kentucky Wesleyan at Frostburg
    Walsh at Alderson Broaddus
    Hillsdale at Tiffin

Comment

Oilerfan, Thanks, don't have to tell you why. Tiffin has to take down Hillsdale, we have to win our last two games, as the plot goes on. Not sure how the D2 rankings can put a two win looser in front of a one loose winner, but we don't care, lets go baby, Tiffin needs to win the next two.

Comment

See you at home next Saturday, Ill be wearing a TU hat.

Comment

Week 10 Games

Ashland at Findlay
          Hillsdale at Tiffin

Yep, I'm actually predicting an AB win. Go Battlers!

Comment

Ashland at Findlay
            Hillsdale at Tiffin

Comment

Ashland at Findlay - This is a heart pick for sure. Findlay hasn't beaten Ashland since 2013 and the Eagles have owned the series since the current players have been breathing air. Also, Ashland has only lost three games to unranked opponents in four years which spells trouble for Findlay. But, Oilers are playing at home and still potentially have playoffs on their minds. Ashland, in Super Region Three, no shot at a postseason berth. But if the Oilers can get a win against a perenailly good program in Ashland and knock off a top-25 Tiffin team next week which would then give the Oilers the G-MAC Championship...It MIGHT just be enough to slide them into the top 7 in the region. So, I like Findlay at home in a last-second type game. 28-25.

Lake Erie at Ohio Dominican - This isn't even worth the typing, but what the heck. Don't kid yourself people, despite three wins this year, Lake Erie is one of the worst programs in the country and is in no position to hang with the ODUs of the world. Entering last week I thought, maybe they had some skill and maybe their QB is good. Neither of those things are true. Justin Growel is a good player on defense, yes. But, when's the last time a defensive end led his team to win where his team was a 29-point underdog. Ain't happening. ODU rolls, and I mean ROLLS in this one, 49-7.

Kentucky Wesleyan at Frostburg - Don't know much about Frostburg State out of the Mountain East other than, they look like any other top Mountain East team, feasting on a league full of ineptitude. They're 7-2 this year, all-conference games, and got handled this last week against Notre Dame. Kentucky Wesleyan, what can you say. Panthers are gonna Panther. My gut says they win next week, but next week ain't this week. Frostburg State makes KWC raise the white flag in a 35-14 win.

Walsh at Alderson Broaddus - When I started typing, I had Alderson Broaddus winning this one actually, but I just couldn't bring myself to do it. I want that battle of the winless teams so bad it hurts. Walsh looked decent last week and Koby Adu-Poku had a big game against a shoddy KWC defense. The Cavs don't want to be the team that gives the Battlers their first win so, despite going on the road to what might be the coolest stadium in the conference (sorry Walsh, you don't count), Walsh wins. 38-24.

Hillsdale at #25 Tiffin - The 'Gons have themselves in the top 25 poll late in the season for the second consecutive year and, playing on senior day, they're not slipping up against a down Hillsdale Chargers. The Dragons likely felt snubbed last year missing the playoffs after what was a very good season and still have a ton to play for including a conference title and playoff berth. Coming off a bye week, Nick Watson has been the best QB in the league this season and running back Jaquan Hardy has been the best back. Don't see any reason that changes Saturday. Dragons win 45-20 and set up a winner-take-all championship game in Findlay on Nov. 16.
              Last edited by GetOily; 11-05-2019, 09:55 AM.

Comment

Ashland at Findlay
                Hillsdale at Tiffin

Comment

Ashland at Findlay
                  Walsh
                  at Alderson Broaddus
                  Hillsdale at Tiffin

Comment

Ashland at Findlay - Another tough pick, although Ashland has defeated Grand Valley and Findlay lost to Notre Dame College. I'm going with the Oilers, but I admit it's a GMAC homer pick.
                    Lake Erie at Ohio Dominican - No chance for LEC playing at ODU. LEC has been playing a bit better this year, but the boys from Columbus get it done.
                    Kentucky Wesleyan at Frostburg - Frostburg moved up a division and KWC ought to move down. KWC has a decent basketball program, but football, not so much.
                    Walsh at Alderson Broaddus - Could AB get it's first win with a victory over Walsh? Probably not.
                    Hillsdale at Tiffin - Well everybody is going to pick the Dragons, but the Chargers have made improvements over this season and despite a loss to the Oilers, they'll be ready to play on Saturday, so I'm picking Hillsdale to win on the road, but I do have my fingers, toes and eyes crossed for lots of luck.

Comment

Ashland at Findlay
                      Walsh
                      at Alderson Broaddus
                      Hillsdale at Tiffin

Comment

You can call me Nostradamus...for this week. Alderson Broaddus beat Walsh (as I predicted above).

Final Score: AB 24 Walsh 17

Go Battlers!
                        Last edited by crixus; 11-09-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Findlay 53
                          Ashland 18

FINAL

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                            You can call me Nostradamus...for this week. Alderson Broaddus beat Walsh (as I predicted above).

Final Score: AB 24 Walsh 17

Go Battlers!
                            Great job, BATTLERS!!!

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post

Great job, BATTLERS!!!
                              Alright, and great job to your Oilers as well. But you're used to winning. ;)
                              Last edited by crixus; 11-09-2019, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X