• Show
Clear All

Tiffin at Findlay
    Walsh at Missouri Baptist
    Ohio Dominican at Hillsdale
    Lake Erie at Indianapolis
    Alderson Broaddus at Kentucky Wesleyan

Comment

Wo Wo Wo. I can't believe what i'm hearing. First of all everyone wan'ts to win. Secondly motivation is paramount. Third of all we'll see you on the field. We wan't to win so badly... so do you that's BS talk. Dude lets get real next Saturday. Your going down.

Comment

Bring you'r a Game you'r going to need it

Comment

Desperation my ass

Comment

Didn't mean it like that tiffindad! haha Just saying, they're definitely ready to put an end to that 19-game losing streak so they're ready to do whatever it takes to do so! No doubt Coach Reisert is bringing a little extra juice to practice this week. It will definitely be a great game and personally, I think this is the best team Tiffin has had in recent years. It's like every year they add another piece, and another piece, and now they're definitely legit.

C'mon don't turn on me like that!!

Comment

Tiffindad - Ohio Dominican at Hillsdale - This may be a better game than some think. ODU probably knows that they don't really have a serious shot at a playoff berth and going on the road to Hillsdale College is not exactly a short drive. But that being the case, they're certainly going to play hard and top to bottom, definitely have the better team. Hillsdale though, playing at home on senior day probably feels like they have something to prove. They were selected as the preseason champion and to be honest, they've just laid an egg of a season. Haven't really been competitve at all in the games that matter. I think they keep it close-ish, but ODU will win and earn themselves a share of the championship crown. Final: 31-20.

You might be correct in your assessment of this game, Tiffindad. However, your statement that the Chargers have "laid an egg of a season" is false. They began the season with a redshirt freshman quarterback and a lot of new players starting. Graduation took the best QB and the best receiver Hillsdale had had during 127 years of playing football. A team just doesn't replace that kind of talent all at once. I have no idea what the final score will be, but I know that both teams will come to play, and play hard. The reason Hillsdale was selected to be the preseason champion is because any school that wins the conference one year will almost always be chosen to repeat the following season. All true Charger fans knew that it would be tough, if not impossible, to repeat as GMAC champs with a redshirt freshman QB and a lot of new faces on offense and defense. There was a period of time a few years ago when Tiffin was everybody's doormat. To the school's credit, they have built a decent and competitive team. My point is that when Tiffin basically sucked as a football school, when they competed in the GLIAC, I didn't ever say they laid an egg. If Hillsdale wins, you'll have to eat your words. I'm not picking a winner but, of course, I hope the Chargers can get a W on senior day. Whatever happens, there are no egg laying chickens playing for Hillsdale. And, by the way, have you checked the academic requirements to attend Hillsdale College?
              Last edited by DaleDude; 11-13-2019, 02:58 PM.

Comment

Tiffin at Findlay - Tough game here. Both teams want it and both will play tough. I'm picking the home team.
                Walsh at Missouri Baptist - The Cavs should win this game, but MB playing at home shouldn't be an easy win for Walsh.
                Ohio Dominican at Hillsdale - This is a homer pick, and I believe the Chargers will play their best game of the year.
                Lake Erie at Indianapolis - LEC won't get a W with Indy. The greyhounds are a good team and won't be fooled by Erie's offensive schemes.
                Alderson Broaddus at Kentucky Wesleyan - If the game was being played in By God West Virginia, I'd pick AB at home. KWC does not want to lose to AB in front of a home crowd. Home Crowd? Will anyone attend this game beside's the players, coaches, some parents and a few girlfriends? Maybe.
                My above post...Had to stir the pot a little bit because we get so little smack talk or disagreements on the GMAC site. No disrespect, Tiffindad.

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
                  Tiffin at Findlay - Tough game here. Both teams want it and both will play tough. I'm picking the home team.
                  Walsh at Missouri Baptist - The Cavs should win this game, but MB playing at home shouldn't be an easy win for Walsh.
                  Ohio Dominican at Hillsdale - This is a homer pick, and I believe the Chargers will play their best game of the year.
                  Lake Erie at Indianapolis - LEC won't get a W with Indy. The greyhounds are a good team and won't be fooled by Erie's offensive schemes.
                  Alderson Broaddus at Kentucky Wesleyan - If the game was being played in By God West Virginia, I'd pick AB at home. KWC does not want to lose to AB in front of a home crowd. Home Crowd? Will anyone attend this game beside's the players, coaches, some parents and a few girlfriends? Maybe.
                  My above post...Had to stir the pot a little bit because we get so little smack talk or disagreements on the GMAC site. No disrespect, Tiffindad.
                  I hope the Chargers can win! Then if Findlay wins, the conference won't have to hand out three times the tshirts and trophies, only double! (Seriously, can we get a tie breaker?)

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post

I hope the Chargers can win! Then if Findlay wins, the conference won't have to hand out three times the tshirts and trophies, only double! (Seriously, can we get a tie breaker?)

Comment

Tiffin at Findlay

Comment

Tiffin at Findlay

Comment

Comment

In the game I lovingly dubbed the Bottomfeeder Bowl, it's (0-10) Kentucky Wesleyan 20 and (1-8) Alderson Broaddus 17 at half time. Good game so far...

@
                            Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Kentucky Wesleyan hangs on to get their first win. So we won't have any winless teams in the this season. Alderson Broaddus scored a TD with 1 second left in the game but chose not to kick the extra point. If I were the coach I would've let my guy kick it. Final: KW 41 AB 30. Congratulations Panthers!
                              Last edited by crixus; 11-16-2019, 03:44 PM.
                              Western New Mexico Mustangs

Comment

Congrats to Tiffin GMAC CHAMPS!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X