Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post
      Didn't mean it like that tiffindad! haha Just saying, they're definitely ready to put an end to that 19-game losing streak so they're ready to do whatever it takes to do so! No doubt Coach Reisert is bringing a little extra juice to practice this week. It will definitely be a great game and personally, I think this is the best team Tiffin has had in recent years. It's like every year they add another piece, and another piece, and now they're definitely legit.

C'mon don't turn on me like that!!
      OK my bad. I had a great experience at you'r stadium. Excellent people, great relaxed stadium. Some stadiums are like jails, Findlay stadium was a great experience. That was a great game.

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
        Congrats to Tiffin GMAC CHAMPS!
        I had a great time, congrats to you and your fans, who everyone i talked to had had one player in both programs,... amazing

Comment

Originally posted by tiffindad View Post

OK my bad. I had a great experience at you'r stadium. Excellent people, great relaxed stadium. Some stadiums are like jails, Findlay stadium was a great experience. That was a great game.
          It was an incredible game. I'll say, having watched both the Notre Dame back and JaQuan Hardy this year, in my mind, Hardy is the best back we faced all year. That kid ran with a purpose like I haven't seen in a long time. Watson was good, not great, but a very good quarterback, especially on the deep ball.

That being said, our defensive backs need to go back to school because my goodness, they couldn't cover an old lady in a wheel chair much less a wide receiver. Those deep balls were accurate from Watson, but it's made easier when there's no one within six yards of a WR. And let's not even start with the disaster on special teams that was the back-to-back kickoffs that handed the lead to Tiffin before the half. I'm surprised they didn't try it a third time to be honest.

I forget who it was in this thread, but they brought up the point that the last few years the game has been decided with a run late in the first half...that again was the case, only this time it went the other way. Good job Tiffin!

Sad to see them lose in the first round against a good Kutztown team, but I think Tiffin was the better team. Tough loss late. One thing is for sure, I think that whatever bias is against the G-MAC in football needs to be lifted. There are four teams in this conference that can compete with anybody in the region and hopefully the committees start to see that.

Comment

It was an incredible game. I'll say, having watched both the Notre Dame back and JaQuan Hardy this year, in my mind, Hardy is the best back we faced all year. That kid ran with a purpose like I haven't seen in a long time. Watson was good, not great, but a very good quarterback, especially on the deep ball.

That being said, our defensive backs need to go back to school because my goodness, they couldn't cover an old lady in a wheel chair much less a wide receiver. Those deep balls were accurate from Watson, but it's made easier when there's no one within six yards of a WR. And let's not even start with the disaster on special teams that was the back-to-back kickoffs that handed the lead to Tiffin before the half. I'm surprised they didn't try it a third time to be honest.

I forget who it was in this thread, but they brought up the point that the last few years the game has been decided with a run late in the first half...that again was the case, only this time it went the other way. Good job Tiffin!

Sad to see them lose in the first round against a good Kutztown team, but I think Tiffin was the better team. Tough loss late. One thing is for sure, I think that whatever bias is against the G-MAC in football needs to be lifted. There are four teams in this conference that can compete with anybody in the region and hopefully the committees start to see that.
            I watched all three SR1 games on Saturday but spent most of my time on Tiffin-Kutztown, and while Kutztown definitely had the upper hand in the first half, Tiffin was the better team in the second half, and it came down to what so many Kutztown games have come down to this season and last, which was Kutztown scoring last.

The GMAC top four absolutely can compete with anyone in the region, and have been unlucky not to get two teams into the postseason the past couple years. Most fans in the PSAC have a good level of respect for the GMAC after seeing their performances in the playoffs and non-conference the past couple years. It's unfortunate that the current ranking system punishes teams so much for having to play teams with terrible records, but if the conference can snag one or two solid additions, I think we'll start seeing the conference get two teams into the playoffs semi-regularly.

Comment

There are four teams in this conference that can compete.
              Therein lies the problem, solid four, four that reduce the strength of schedule and bring the conference down

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X