Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LAST REGULAR SEASON GAME

Each season seems to go by so quickly and then it's over, unless your team has made the playoffs, or now a bowl game. We Charger fans are a patient lot. It's not easy for a private school with high academic requirements to make the playoffs on a regular basis. Hillsdale did well last season with a talented cast of players. This year there were a lot of new faces in the line-up, but that ought to be a plus for the 2020 season. No I won't make any predictions. We don't know yet exactly what will happen to the conference. Will the GMAC stand pat, or will some teams leave and other join? The off season should be interesting no matter what happens, but I do believe that the GMAC will continue to gain strength and have success in the playoffs in the years to come. It's been fun picking winners and losers each week, even though we didn't keep track of which poster had the best record. The Chargers will end the 2019 season with a winning record and that's always important when recruiting. Good luck to all of my poster colleagues. Hope your team wins the final game of this season, and wish you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
    Each season seems to go by so quickly and then it's over, unless your team has made the playoffs, or now a bowl game. We Charger fans are a patient lot. It's not easy for a private school with high academic requirements to make the playoffs on a regular basis. Hillsdale did well last season with a talented cast of players. This year there were a lot of new faces in the line-up, but that ought to be a plus for the 2020 season. No I won't make any predictions. We don't know yet exactly what will happen to the conference. Will the GMAC stand pat, or will some teams leave and other join? The off season should be interesting no matter what happens, but I do believe that the GMAC will continue to gain strength and have success in the playoffs in the years to come. It's been fun picking winners and losers each week, even though we didn't keep track of which poster had the best record. The Chargers will end the 2019 season with a winning record and that's always important when recruiting. Good luck to all of my poster colleagues. Hope your team wins the final game of this season, and wish you a happy, healthy and safe holiday season.
    Its been fun. Happy holidays to you also.
    Team lineups and team chemistry change every year. Hopefully their remains a coaching directive built to see improvement with said changes among teams. My hats off to all who play, and provide this entertainment, football is brutal and beats the heck out of these kids.
    See you next year...

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
    Working...
    X