• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tiffin Head Coach to Valdosta State

http://gotiffindragons.com/sports/fb...form=hootsuite

Back to his alma mater.

Re: Tiffin Head Coach to Valdosta State

That has to be tough for Dragon fans/alumni. It will be interesting who they bring in to replace Goff. Tiffin has put some money in their facilities, and has improved over the past few seasons. This would seem to be a pivotal hire for the immediate future of the Dragons football program.

Comment

Hoping for big things from Coach Goff. He has some large shoes to fill. We are coming off of an undefeated Championship season here at VSU. The good thing is we have a very young team, with the majority of key poeces returning.

Comment

Nothing like losing your coach a week before signing day.

Comment

Would any Tiffin fans like to give us any thoughts on Coach Goff. Positives, negatives about his coaching style, offensive system, recruiting ability, input on any assistants possibly going with him, etc. Do you think he will be successful at VSU. Were you sad to see him go? any input would be appreciated.

Comment

Originally posted by deanmachine View Post
            Would any Tiffin fans like to give us any thoughts on Coach Goff. Positives, negatives about his coaching style, offensive system, recruiting ability, input on any assistants possibly going with him, etc. Do you think he will be successful at VSU. Were you sad to see him go? any input would be appreciated.
            I came looking for info too DM, but I guess your question is like asking an ex-boyfriend about your new girlfriend:foot-in-mouth:

Comment

Comment

Gary Goff will be missed in dragon land. No ego. No enemies. NCAA compliant and all in for the university as a whole as well as the rest of the athletic department.

Comment

Originally posted by deanmachine View Post

I know this is old news , but Goff turned around to be sensational at talent evaluation. Tiffin was in the cellar, before he realized that you need need more than just just a passing game.... a defense, special teams, a running game. Goff is a low key genius, we all miss him.

Comment

The name Bill Belechick comes to mind.

Comment

Don't think i spelled that right, but i hate New England anyway.

Comment

Were back baby, lets go

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post

Nothing like losing your coach a week before signing day.
                          It's kinda' like a sucker punch to the face.

Comment

Originally posted by tiffindad View Post

Were back baby, lets go
                            are you kidding me, dragons... me have so may posts... even though they are suspect, and maybe only one poster, are there.... alot

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X