Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• America's Crossroads Bowl

Just announced...volume on the feed was terrible...will be played in Hobart, Indiana. More info later.

Re: America's Crossroads Bowl

Yes sound very bad...
    But more football is always good.

Comment

https://greatmidwestsports.com/news/...oads-bowl.aspx

Initial game is December 7, 2019 at 1:00 pm Central Time...Brickyard Stadium, Hobart, Indiana.

Comment

This is great news. I love when conferences can go head-to-head. I just posted about this in the PSAC forum. Congrats on the bowl opportunity fellas!

Comment

Very cool. Glad to see opportunities like this for D2 athletes.

Comment

Comment

If Cedarville gets invited, you don't HAVE to go. :smile-big:

Comment

Originally posted by UFOILERFAN View Post
                If Cedarville gets invited, you don't HAVE to go. :smile-big:

Comment

It can't be any worse than sitting in 15 degree weather at the Music City Bowl in Nashville with the wind blowing at 30 knots. That is pretty much the only bowl UK has been able to go to. I like to have froze to death at one with my brother. They usually lose and there are always drunken idiots cussing at the top of their lungs. However, football was invented to be played in that kind of weather. Really, some of the most classic NFL games have been played in blinding snow storms. LOL!

On a serious note. I really like the idea. In fact, I love it.

Comment

The Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium is held during the last weekend of December, which is probably comparable to the first weekend of December in Chicagoland weather-wise.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post
                      The Pinstripe Bowl at Yankee Stadium is held during the last weekend of December, which is probably comparable to the first weekend of December in Chicagoland weather-wise.
                      Except teams and followers get to spend some time in NYC during the holiday season. Same motivation as the marching bands and fans coming up for the MACY'S PARADE.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Except teams and followers get to spend some time in NYC during the holiday season. Same motivation as the marching bands and fans coming up for the MACY'S PARADE.
                        I've been to the Chicagoland area during the holiday season (my sister lives in Franklin Park, Illinois) and there's all sorts of things to do. Chicago is a big city that's very active year round, and that includes it's many suburbs. They have public transportation (elevated train, busses and cabs) or you can rent a car. People visit the Chicagoland area all year long.

Comment

We're almost to the point where some team will be selected for the Crossroads Bowl. Question is...if ODU beats Hillsdale and Findlay beats Tiffin, there's a three-way tie for the conference title. In that case, it's very possible that no G-MAC teams make the playoffs. In that case...who the heck goes to the Bowl Game??

Comment

We're almost to the point where some team will be selected for the Crossroads Bowl. Question is...if ODU beats Hillsdale and Findlay beats Tiffin, there's a three-way tie for the conference title. In that case, it's very possible that no G-MAC teams make the playoffs. In that case...who the heck goes to the Bowl Game??
                            Uhh...who cares?

Comment

Originally posted by Jim McElwain View Post

Uhh...who cares?
                              Wow, it took you almost two weeks to come with that? Brilliant!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X