X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Uindy18 View Post

Right, maybe even one day, Cedarville will add a football team

Comment

• Yeah, I meant that mostly as a joke, I do not think they will add one anytime soon. Football is such a gigantic cost that its is hard for schools to justify the cost if you do not need it to drive enrollment. I would love Cedarville to add one, but I do not think they will.

Comment

Yeah, I meant that mostly as a joke, I do not think they will add one anytime soon. Football is such a gigantic cost that its is hard for schools to justify the cost if you do not need it to drive enrollment. I would love Cedarville to add one, but I do not think they will.
        Me too. After reading my post, I literally almost went back and edited it to add a smiley face after the opening sentence - but then balked at putting the extra effort in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Brandon View Post
          Since we had diminished geography as the main focus, I was speaking more about culture and effort of the institution than I was about where travel would be easiest.
          Interesting, while Uindy certainly has more history with the GLIAC schools, I think having Uindy play GLVC and GLIAC schools in non-conference probably checks that box. I like the idea of a GMAC schedule with Lindenwood, GVSU, or Saginaw sprinkled in.

Comment

Interesting, while Uindy certainly has more history with the GLIAC schools, I think having Uindy play GLVC and GLIAC schools in non-conference probably checks that box. I like the idea of a GMAC schedule with Lindenwood, GVSU, or Saginaw sprinkled in.
            That would be an easier schedule than a GLIAC schedule, I'll give you that.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X