1. Findlay
    2. Ashland
    3. Tiffin
    4. ODU
    5. Hillsdale
    6. KYC
    7. Lake Erie
    8. Walsh

Any of the top three can win this league. UF has the best offense and will solid. Ashland also returns a top QB and has the complete team. Tiffin will be excellent again and like the top two, have an elected D2 QB

ODU is solid but not quite to the top three level. Same with HC, and Hillsdale alone with Ashland have really difficult OOC schedules.

KYC and LEC will be improved but clearly has a way to go.

Walsh will continue to under perform, has a good D but maybe the worst O of the Midwest D2 schools.

As an Ashland fan, I'm excited to be headed to the GMAC. Looking forward to playing all the Ohio teams again on a regular basis. As for next year, I think its to early to tell on what Ashland will bring. I know they are excited about the group they have this spring, but with everything going on the last 12 months, basically everyone getting an extra year of eligibility, free transfers , ext.. will wait and see who actually shows up to camp in August before I get too excited. Lots can and will change in the next 5 months. Either way looking forward to watching some good football in the fall.

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
      As an Ashland fan, I'm excited to be headed to the GMAC. Looking forward to playing all the Ohio teams again on a regular basis. As for next year, I think its to early to tell on what Ashland will bring. I know they are excited about the group they have this spring, but with everything going on the last 12 months, basically everyone getting an extra year of eligibility, free transfers , ext.. will wait and see who actually shows up to camp in August before I get too excited. Lots can and will change in the next 5 months. Either way looking forward to watching some good football in the fall.
      I too love the idea of having almost all the Ohio D2 programs in one conference, and I hope that NDC remedies that soon enough. I personally would love an all Indiana and Ohio GMAC with NDC, Uindy, and maybe of the Indiana NAIA programs like Marian and Saint Francis.

Comment

Or NAIA Indiana Wesleyan, they have terrific facilities.

Comment

Originally posted by GLIAC Fan View Post
          Or NAIA Indiana Wesleyan, they have terrific facilities.
          Yes, the only hangup I could see with them is that they have a cross-county rival in Taylor University, and they seem to be a package deal much like Walsh/Malone. I am not sure IWU would move over without Taylor, and Taylor is somewhat of a stretch for DII. They would probably fit better as a nice DIII program overall.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X