Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GMAC week 1 conference play

After 4 weeks we head into GMAC play. Here is where things stand after 4 weeks.

Lake Erie 3-1
    ODU 3-1
    Tiffin 3-1
    Findlay 2-2
    KWC 2-2
    Ashland 1-2
    Hillsdale 1-3
    Walsh 1-3

Really not a lot of surprises. Lake Erie with 3 wins is nice, though I'm not sure they have beaten anyone substantial. ODU has played a nice schedule and sitting at 3-1 have to feel pretty good.

Best week 1 GMAC game is probably Findlay vs Lake Erie. Not that I think it will be a great game, but we will see if Lake Erie can muster something up against a top level team in the conference.

Last edited by unc4life; 09-29-2021, 01:53 PM.

*KWC (not KWU....common mistake)

Comment

Originally posted by kdubnation View Post
      *KWC (not KWU....common mistake)
      Fixed it!

Comment

From a GLVC perspective, most impressed with Tiffin and ODU after beating UIndy.

Lake Erie's lost to Mckendree certainly took some wind out of their sails, but Mck is probably a little better than the 0-3 they came into the game with.

Comment

Originally posted by Bryon Ramos View Post
          From a GLVC perspective, most impressed with Tiffin and ODU after beating UIndy.

Lake Erie's lost to Mckendree certainly took some wind out of their sails, but Mck is probably a little better than the 0-3 they came into the game with.
          It was Southwest Baptist that beat Lake Erie.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

It was Southwest Baptist that beat Lake Erie.
            That's what I meant. Purple Bearcats... my bad.

SBU QB might be the best pure thrower in the conference. Defense is suspect, but their offense can score in bunches.

Comment

Well only one week in and we have some interesting things going on in the GMAC.

Not sure I would have had Hillsdale beating Tiffin. Really opens up the door for the GMAC moving forward.

Rest of the weekend went how I expected it to go.

Comment

Originally posted by unc4life View Post
                Well only one week in and we have some interesting things going on in the GMAC.

Not sure I would have had Hillsdale beating Tiffin. Really opens up the door for the GMAC moving forward.

Rest of the weekend went how I expected it to go.
                Was Tiffin a paper tiger (errr dragon?). Two 3 point losses in a row isn't the end of the world, but seems they should've been able to handle Hillsdale right?

Hard to put a finger on what Hillsdale is from their schedule.

TBH, this is a weird year overall. I don't remember this many top 25 teams getting knocked off on a weekly basis. Seems like as soon as anyone makes a little climb in the polls, they're smacked back down the next week.

Cool Story Bro

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                Working...
                X