Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where have all the GMACers gone?

Each week I check D2ftbl.com to see what appears in the GMAC forum. What do I find? Nada! Zip. Zero. No posts. What gives? With no undefeated, or one-loss teams left in the conference, there ought o be, IMO, more discussion about this crazy season. Somebody, anybody please express your thoughts. My immediate thought is: Who would have picked Hillsdale to beat Findlay, especially after the Chargers lost to LEC?

Does Hillsdale still rock the bolts on the side of their helmets? Those were great.

Comment

It looks like the GMAC championship won't be decided until every game of the season is played, I like the improvement of Lake Erie and Kentucky makes this thing so much more interesting..

Comment

If somebody beats ODU, then the GMAC might not get anybody into the DII playoffs. Thoughts? Yeah, Canadarican, the Chargers still have bolts on the side of their helmets, although they have a few different helmets and uniforms. They often change uniforms and helmets for different games.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by DaleDude View Post
            If somebody beats ODU, then the GMAC might not get anybody into the DII playoffs. Thoughts? Yeah, Canadarican, the Chargers still have bolts on the side of their helmets, although they have a few different helmets and uniforms. They often change uniforms and helmets for different games.
            I think Findlay still has a better shot than ODU.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post

I think Findlay still has a better shot than ODU.
              If they both win out why would you think that?

Comment

Originally posted by Foxxfooln View Post

If they both win out why would you think that?
                Better SOS and the head-to-head.

Comment

My GMAC rankings going into this past weeked were as follows:
                  46 Tiffin GMAC 0.760
                  48 Findlay GMAC 0.754
                  54 Ohio Dominican GMAC 0.708
                  69 Ashland GMAC 0.585
                  81 Hillsdale GMAC 0.488
                  88 Kentucky Wesleyan GMAC 0.454
                  104 Lake Erie GMAC 0.377
                  141 Walsh GMAC 0.169
                  Tiffin, Findlay, Ohio Dominican are all in top 14 in SR1. Ashland and Hilldale are in top 20.

Comment

I can answer that one: no one. No one would have picked Hillsdale to beat Findlay after their loss to LEC, especially with the Oilers coming off a huge win over ODU. But, as they say, that's why they play the games.

Multiple mistakes by the Oilers, as well as one particularly awful roughing the passer call that negated a UF interception, were they difference makers in the game. That's not to take anything away from the Chargers. They played some nice physical football on offense, and honestly they seemed to want it a little more when it counted.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X