Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Spring Practices and Players to Watch Out For in 2022

Spring practices have begun at most schools and just wondering who might be the team to beat in 2022 and players to watch out for. I think Hillsdale will be in the mix again if they can fill the defensive holes left after many talented departures. The offense should be pretty good as I think WR Isaac TeSlaa will be one of the leagues biggest offensive threats and should require many double teams on the outside. TeSlaa is 6'4" and very strong and fast and he should help open up the running and inside passing game. League seems to be getting stronger every year with the top 5 teams able to compete with anyone. Any teams returning a bunch of starters?

I don't have much info, but Ashland is doing a video series about the spring that's pretty cool. Would like to see more of this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DQpi6ScQOvc

Comment

Here are a few players that caught my attention on signing day and/or through spring practices...

Ashland - Trevor Bycznski, a 6-5 240 QB transfer from Univ of Buffalo, a former 3-star QB from the Cleveland area

Walsh Univ - Domonhic Jennings, a 6-foot 210 pound RB from LIU that should help out a pathetic Cav running game

ODU - AJ Crider, a solid DE who transferred in from Toledo, at 6-2 245 he will help a good ODU "D" become even better

Findlay - Alec Bornhorst, a 6-5 225-pound QB from Miami OH transfer, another solid "get" for UF

Hillsdale - Sam & Josh Lee, twin WR's from Toledo Central Catholic who were D1 players that somehow got missed; will add a rare explosiveness to the HC offense

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
      Working...
      X