Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week8Picks/results

Tiffin vs Ashland - Tiffin is a hard-nosed team and it wouldn't surprise me if the Dragons get the win, but Ashland at home...
    KWC vs ODU - The Panthers ought to have this win in the bag.
    Findlay vs Hillsdale - The Chargers will be ready for what has become a big rival game. Respect for the Oilers, but I believe Hillsdale gets the W.
    LEC vs Northwood - The Twolves should get the W, but LEC has indeed improved.

Week8Results:
    DaleDude - 2-2 -- 31-9
    BlueBlood - 3-1 -- 24-12
    EastStroud13 - 4-0 -- 28-7
    OilerNTNO7 - 3-1 -- 27-13
    GetOily - 4-0 -- 19-8
    Jayhawkdaddy - 0 -- 24-7
    Last edited by DaleDude; 10-27-2022, 03:26 PM.

Ashland
    ODU
    Findlay
    Northwood

Comment

Tiffin
      ODU
      Findlay
      LEC

Comment

Tiffin vs Ashland - Hard fought win for Ashland last week, and no time to celebrate, as another tough opponent awaits. It’s good for Ashland that they get the Dragons at home, and I’m assuming that the Eagles QB1 will be ready to roll for all 4 quarters this game.

KWC vs ODU - KWC played the Oilers tough for a half. This game might be closer than people expect, particularly with ODU coming off of a tough loss at Ashland last week.

Findlay vs Hillsdale - Oilers need to reverse their slow starts, but I believe that the Oilers have enough fire power to bring home the win this weekend.

LEC vs Northwood - Toss up of the week, I’ll go with the home team.

Comment

Ashland def Tiffin - close game though. Think both these teams make the playoffs
          ODU def. KWC - Gold and Black Panthers aint losing to the Purple Panthers any time soon
          Findlay def Hillsdale - This Chargers team always shows up for the Oilers but, based on their close game vs Lake Erie and loss to KWC, I don't see that defense being good enough, even though UF is playing with lots of injuries on the offensive side of the ball
          LEC def Northwood - Lake Erie feels like a team whose offense can score against most teams in the league, especially Northwood which has given up lots of points. Shootout, but Storm win.

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post
            Ashland def Tiffin - close game though. Think both these teams make the playoffs
            ODU def. KWC - Gold and Black Panthers aint losing to the Purple Panthers any time soon
            Findlay def Hillsdale - This Chargers team always shows up for the Oilers but, based on their close game vs Lake Erie and loss to KWC, I don't see that defense being good enough, even though UF is playing with lots of injuries on the offensive side of the ball
            LEC def Northwood - Lake Erie feels like a team whose offense can score against most teams in the league, especially Northwood which has given up lots of points. Shootout, but Storm win.
            Mini celebration for a perfect week of picks :)

Ashland and Tiffin, great game as expected. But, both teams making the playoffs was way off by me. Completely forgot Tiffin had now three losses.
            ODU, beatdown. No contest.
            Findlay, exposed Hillsdale. Those tough games early are paying off for the Oilers and Hillsdale, ouch. Life doesn't get any easier for them as they still have at least two, possibly three losses on their schedule to end the year.
            LEC, THE STORM! Take down Northwood who has to now be questioning things as they struggle to beat a bottom-tier G-MAC team (albeit, a team that has shown signs of life this season)

Comment

AU got the win, but Tiffin made them earn it. The d front for Tiffin stuffed the Eagles running game, Brenner made plays with his legs at time. Field position was in favor of the Dragons, AU kickoff tried squibbing a bunch and gave Tiffin great field position. Tiffin also was able to connect on several long passes. In the end, Tiffin dropped a first down pass at the end that would have made the finish even more exciting. Congratulations to the the Eagles!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X