Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Week9picks/resultes

LEC vs Findlay - You might think the home team will win, and they will. (THEY DID)
    KWC vs Walsh - You might think the home will win, but the Cavs are Ofer. KWC should win. (WRONG)
    Ashland vs Hillsdale - You might think the home will not win, but I think the Eagles won't be taking them lightly. Ashland with the W. (REALLY WRONG)
    Northwood vs Tiffin - You should believe the home team will win, and they will. (THEY DID)

Week9Results:
    DaleDude - 2-2 -- 33-11
    BlueBlood - 2-2-- 26-14
    EastStroud13 - 0 -- 28-7
    OilerNTNO7 - 2-2 -- 29-15
    GetOily - 2-2 -- 21-10
    Jayhawkdaddy - 2-2 -- 26-9

So, we all picked KWC and Ashland to win. They lost. Two more games to go with DaleDude in the lead followed by OilerNTNO7. Where did you go EastStroud13? You were doing well.
    Last edited by DaleDude; 10-30-2022, 10:13 AM.

Findlay
    KWC
    Ashland
    Tiffin

Comment

LEC vs Findlay - Oilers’ slow starts could come back to bite them, it just won’t be this week.

KWC vs Walsh - Toss up of the week, but KWC should have a nice ride home.

Ashland vs Hillsdale - Ashland has made it through their gauntlet, now it is about seeding.

Northwood vs Tiffin - Could Tiffin make it to the playoffs? My guess is that it will come down to the game with my Oilers.

Comment

LEC vs Findlay - Landslide. Lake Erie could throw it 60 times in this game, but still will lose by 30.
        KWC vs Walsh - KWC takes this one and frankly, I don't think it's close. Walsh is just so far behind.
        Ashland vs Hillsdale - Ashland hasn't been stopped yet and won't be stopped now. After seeing the Chargers last week, sorry but there's not much of a chance here.
        Northwood vs Tiffin - Tiffin. Not close.

ODU vs Bye Week - I have this one close, but the Panthers do come out on top.

Happy picking and happy football Saturday!

Comment

Findlay
          KWC
          Ashland
          Tiffin

Comment

AU needs to wake up in the 2nd half. Some dumb penalties have kept both Hillsdale scoring drives going. Both on 3rd and long.

Comment

Jeez, thought maybe after halftime, AU would come out firing on both sides of the ball but the Eagles look emotionless right now.

Comment

Upset of the year brewing. Still plenty of time, but kudos to Hillsdale to this point. Ashland has come off of a couple of tough games, but Hillsdale looks like they came to play.

Comment

Hillsdale should just throw it up every play. Guarantee Pass Interference call from this crew. #27 falls down on 3rd and 19 and flag comes out. Imagine that

Comment

Another holding call on Eagles. Imagine that

Comment

Wow. AU's running back elbow hits ground and ball pops out. No bean bag thrown from refs so that means no one saw the ball come out before he was down. They get together talk about it and give ball to Hillsdale. Refs are not the reason we are losing but this crew is God awful...

Comment

Looked like the back was down for sure. This is where D2 needs to step it up, no reason not to have instant replay. It may not be as good as FCS, but replay there would have overturned that fumble. Tough road for Ashland at this point.

Comment

Argree about the instant replay 100%. They do it in the playoffs why not the regular season. Kudos to Hillsdale, you guys played very well today and as usual AU vs Hillsdale is always a good game. This game scared me all week long as a trap game coming off ODU and Tiffin but damn. I thought our D would play better today against an avg offense. Have to lock in and take care of business next two weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by RetiredAU View Post
                            Argree about the instant replay 100%. They do it in the playoffs why not the regular season. Kudos to Hillsdale, you guys played very well today and as usual AU vs Hillsdale is always a good game. This game scared me all week long as a trap game coming off ODU and Tiffin but damn. I thought our D would play better today against an avg offense. Have to lock in and take care of business next two weeks.
                            Tough loss, credit to Hillsdale. The good news is that Ashland still has some really good wins, and should still make it in the playoffs with a win next week.

Comment

The Ashland Eagles came to Hillsdale today expecting a win. And why not. The Eagles were undefeated, ranked in the top ten in the nation, sporting a vicious running attack, and Brenner is a good quarterback. What happened? You can't count Hillsdale out, ever. They don't always play their best but when they do, and with perhaps some help from the officiating crew, they can play with any Division II team in the country. The Chargers get a big win today!

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X