Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RetiredAU View Post
    Argree about the instant replay 100%. They do it in the playoffs why not the regular season. Kudos to Hillsdale, you guys played very well today and as usual AU vs Hillsdale is always a good game. This game scared me all week long as a trap game coming off ODU and Tiffin but damn. I thought our D would play better today against an avg offense. Have to lock in and take care of business next two weeks.
    They actually don’t do it in playoffs. Wish they did. Would’ve helped us big time last year on a TD call that should’ve been an INT.

but wow what a game by Hillsdale…Tiffin thanking their lucky stars tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post

They actually don’t do it in playoffs. Wish they did. Would’ve helped us big time last year on a TD call that should’ve been an INT.

but wow what a game by Hillsdale…Tiffin thanking their lucky stars tonight.
      They do it in the National semifinals and Championship.

Comment

Originally posted by Ram Tough View Post

They do it in the National semifinals and Championship.
        There's the issue. At that point there are three games to cover. Logistically, how does replay work for the other hundreds of games played during the regular season? Especially with schools ranging from basically no budget to GVSU who has virtually unlimited budget. Unless the NCAA dumps tons of money to the schools to help pull it off, getting replay to be 1. accurate and 2. timely for a regular season game is such a major challenge.

Comment

Originally posted by GetOily View Post

There's the issue. At that point there are three games to cover. Logistically, how does replay work for the other hundreds of games played during the regular season? Especially with schools ranging from basically no budget to GVSU who has virtually unlimited budget. Unless the NCAA dumps tons of money to the schools to help pull it off, getting replay to be 1. accurate and 2. timely for a regular season game is such a major challenge.
          I'm in agreement. You watch some games, and it's like FCS production value. Some may have a single standard definition single camera from 1997. The MIAA uses instant replay in its conference games, but they all have the budget for solid production. When it gets to the semifinals, national crews come in to broadcast the games.

Comment

It would be a great addition and I think could help in tons of situations obviously.

Either way...what a wild weekend in D2 football.

Comment

I think that in Findlay games, all close calls should automatically go in favor of Findlay. It will save money on instant replay and make me happy. WIN, WIN. :D

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X