Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

WLU back-up QB Taylor has a CANNON for an arm! WOW...He can take someones head off with that thing!!

Comment

WLU 47 Concord 6 FINAL

WLU now stands 3-3 on the season. On to Walsh next week.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
        WLU 47 Concord 6 FINAL

WLU now stands 3-3 on the season. On to Walsh next week.
        Lol

Comment

Looks like QB Phillips is done for the year with a shoulder injury. That's too bad as he was just starting to hit his stride.

Comment

Comment

Comment

I thought Zach Phillips had surgery to repair a broken wrist? I didnt watch the Toppers vs WVW game, but a quick check of the box score indicates Phillips started and played quite well. Is it a typo or is Phillips a quick healer?

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                  I thought Zach Phillips had surgery to repair a broken wrist? I didnt watch the Toppers vs WVW game, but a quick check of the box score indicates Phillips started and played quite well. Is it a typo or is Phillips a quick healer?
                  Apparently, Phillips got a second opinion and found someone (hopefully a doctor) to tell him he didn't need surgery after all. Played with heavily-padded wrap/cast from wrist to elbow on non-throwing shoulder. We saw enough of the backup QB the previous two weeks to realize he isn't the answer short or long-term. They reportedly like the freshman QB they're redshirting a lot but hope they bring in a transfer to at least compete for the job. Last two weeks with the other guy ... woof. smh

Comment

Stay out of the Training room unless it's absolutely necessary

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Alas they send the seniors out with a loss and another losing season for the Hilltoppers, sigh

Comment

• To paraphrase the "Ol' Ball Coach" before he departed the Redskins to get back on the golf course..."5 and 6...Not very good."

Hope our coach has the same good sense to "see the light" and go back to somthing he knows. Hey, a boy can dream cant he??
                            Last edited by boatcapt; 11-16-2019, 05:24 PM.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                            Working...
                            X