Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Frostburg Vs WV State

Anybody else excited for football?

At the half Frostburg is up 10 to 8 over WV State.

HUUMMMM...Maybe Frostburg's DII "learning curve" will be shorter than we thought!!

Comment

Elsewhere in the MEC, UC is laying the SMACK on Fairmont 35-3 at the half and Glenville leads AB 16-7.

Top to bottom competative nature of the MEC continues!!!

Comment

Frostburg takes the 2nd half KO and drives to a TD. Cats up 17-8 early in the 3rd.

Comment

End of the 3rd Frostburg up 17-11. WV State is driving.

Comment

WOW!! WV State with the long sustained drive were their big line starting to wear FRostburg down. Then they fumble on the 1 to Frostburg. THEN the first snap is over the Frostburg QB's head for the State safety!! Frostburg now clinging to a 17-13 lead. Frostburg's tired D is now BACK on the field!!

Comment

AND on the first play WV State fumbles it away to Frostburg!

Comment

Elsewhere in the MEC:

G'Ville up 33-21 over ABi n the 4th
                UC 42 Fairmont 17 in the 4th

Comment

WV State's OL size is just wearing on Frostburg. LONG drive but AGAIN they fail to execute on the 1 yard line. Ball goes over to Frostburg on downs. Cats CLINGING to a 6 point lead with about 5 minutes to play.

Comment

Just a matter of time. WV State finally completes a drive to take a 20-17 lead with 4 minutes to play.

WV States big OL is just imposing their will on the undersized Bobcat DL.

Comment

What a game! Frostburg drives down to try a 52 yard FG to tie the game which literally comes up 1 yard short! WV State claims a hard faught 20-17 win over a game Frostburg team!!

GOOD GAME!!

Comment

Frostburg needed a little more offense in teh 2nd half. Pretty good game though. I thought Frostburg was going to get blown out the water, but they proved me wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
                          Anybody else excited for football?
                          I actually watch the whole game. VERY surprised the Bobcats played a very good game. But they needed more offense in the 2nd half. They are going to miss Malik Morris this season due to a medical red shirt.

Comment

Elsewhere in the MEC:

G'ville by 12 over AB 33-21 FINAL
                            UC 42-39 over a HARD closing Fairmont squad FINAL
                            WV State 21-17 over a game Frostburg squad FINAL

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
                              Frostburg needed a little more offense in teh 2nd half. Pretty good game though. I thought Frostburg was going to get blown out the water, but they proved me wrong.
                              You can tell Frostburg is well coached. They are going to surprise some people this season. State has a big OL and that was the difference in the second half and ultimately the game. I may have to accelerate my prediction on when Frostburg will be ready to compete for the MEC crown.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X