Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Game Day Frostburg Football

So they say the biggest improvement a team makes all year is from the first game to the second. I am excited to see how the Bobcats respond after their first loss since 2017.

Comment

Comment

OK color me impressed! Frostburg claims their first DII and first MEC victory with a 52-14 drumbing of Concord!

I fear for my Toppers this Thursday!!!

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
          OK color me impressed! Frostburg claims their first DII and first MEC victory with a 52-14 drumbing of Concord!

I fear for my Toppers this Thursday!!!
          I kept scratching my head as Frostburg continue to score AND shut down Concord. Could not believe how well they played. Maybe they will get 6 wins.

Comment

Congrats to Frostburg on their first D2 win!!!!

Looks like I still have a MEC team to root for now that Shepherd is in the PSAC (still rooting for Shep to be successful BTW). If they keep playing like this, Frostburg may start making it hard for PSAC and MEC schools to recruit players out of Maryland lol.

Comment

Got to admit that am impressed with Frostburg's start in the D2 level. Thought they would be pretty solid with the way they had hung with the very good D3 playoff teams recently, but didn't anticipate this level. Kudos to their coaches for getting them ready to be this competitive!

Comment

It's game day up on the mountain. I'd like to hear some score predictions! I'll go first
                Frostburg 35- WLU 14

Comment

Frostburg @ Fairmont state My final Score Prediction. Frostburg 35 - Fairmont 31

Comment

Definitely won't be low scoring.

Comment

definitely won't be low scoring but i think a 35-31 game is where this will end up.

Comment

OT

Comment

Comment

Frostburg claims the OT win over Fairmont 41-34!!

Lots of football to play this season, but could Frostburg make the NCAA playoffs in their first DII season???!!!!

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X