Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

No it's a "math thing." 11 teams doesn't divide into 6 games with out a remainder of 1 team every week. If the MEC did schedule the first week as an OOC week, they would still have one team every other week that would not have an in conference dance partner so they would be forced to play a second OOC game or to have a bye.

Not trying to sound contentious either, but the reall issue, if the two conferences truely want to play eich other in OOC games, is the PSAC's crossover games. Eliminate them or even one and the PSAC and MEC would probably have several opportunities to play throughout the year. But I would surmise that there are reasons (no, not saying the PSAC is scared to play the MEC) that the PSAC doesn't want to or can't do that.
    At the urging of the West teams, the PSAC moved to having the NCAA playoff qualifying minimum 10 games filled within the conference

Comment

• Let me hear your Frostburg State vs Notre Dame predictions!

Comment

• Notre Dame Wins!

Comment

• I'm going to stick with my original prediction of 27-24 frostburg

Comment

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
            I'm going to stick with my original prediction of 27-24 frostburg
            I'm gonna have to go with pedigree and take ND. Although their defense has given up pts, their offense has been relentless with the ground game. ND wins 45-35.

Great year for FSU! Hoping Shepherd and FSU can find a way to make a rivalry happen, although both conferences mandated league slates make that essentially impossible.

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Thanks for info. We have great tailgates at home games. We still have the falcon faithful at away games. Not sure what time everyone will get there being that a bunch are driving in that morning. Good luck. It should be a good game.

Comment

• Frostburg strikes first 3-0

Comment

• Notre dame with the response 7-3

Comment

• End of first 7-3

Comment

• Notre dame rb hard man to tackle

Comment

• 14-3 bobcats shooting themselves in the foot so far.

Comment

• 21-3 Notre dame. Great play calling by Notre dame so far

Comment

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
                                14-3 bobcats shooting themselves in the foot so far.
                                Plus your playing one of the better teams in D2. They didn't get to the semis last year on reputation. A lot of talk that they're not challenged in the MEC which shouldn't take away from how good they are.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X