Collapse

Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 21-6 our OC has decided to run plays that leave guys unblocked. Still a lot of games left

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• FSU has had a really nice year and will be a force in the MEC, probably second to NDC. But moving up is always tough. On a whim I decided to check out a famous D2 school that decided to move up to FCS for comparison. 3 time NC NORTH ALABAMA LIONS first season was pretty solid at 7-3. But season 2 has been rough. Currently 2-6, including a 17-61 loss to MONTANA, they probably, on some days, wish they'd stayed put. But their program is solid, as it seems is FSU, and in time both will excel.

Comment

• I will also say this, Mount Union beats Notre Dame 9/10 times.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
              I will also say this, Mount Union beats Notre Dame 9/10 times.
              Hmmmm ???

Comment

• 35-13 all the Notre dame fans who came get home safe!

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Hmmmm ???
                  Mount union is a better team then Notre dame. Or at least the mount we played 2 seasons ago in the quarters were better then this year Notre dames team. We had a better team then this years team as well

Comment

Mount union is a better team then Notre dame. Or at least the mount we played 2 seasons ago in the quarters were better then this year Notre dames team. We had a better team then this years team as well
                    So salty lol!

Comment

• Like I said Notre Dame wins!! Solid defense and offense!

Comment

Hmmmm ???? So you're saying that MU could have stood toe to toe with last year's D2 NC VALDOSTA STATE as NDC did in the semis ?
                        Last edited by CALUPA69; 11-02-2019, 03:41 PM.

Comment

I will also say this, Mount Union beats Notre Dame 9/10 times.
                          This is not a good look. You will not be able to explain away every loss with "well Mount Union is better than them". At the end of the day you're not playing Mount Union anymore, you're playing D2 and these are the teams you have to measure up against and beat. Whether they are better than Mount Union or not is irrelevant.

Comment

• Well guess today wasn't Frostburg's day. No shame in losing to a team like NDC. Shake it off and keep it moving. Get ready for the next opponent.

Frostburg may not win the MEC this season, but I'm almost willing to guarantee the success they've been having in year one at the D2 level will have a positive effect on their 2020 recruiting class. We'll definitely see fewer D2 players from Maryland going to PSAC and WV based MEC schools. Hell, Frostburg may even be able to land some solid players out of PA and WV (more so WV).

Comment

• Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                              Well guess today wasn't Frostburg's day. No shame in losing to a team like NDC. Shake it off and keep it moving. Get ready for the next opponent.

Frostburg may not win the MEC this season, but I'm almost willing to guarantee the success they've been having in year one at the D2 level will have a positive effect on their 2020 recruiting class. We'll definitely see fewer D2 players from Maryland going to PSAC and WV based MEC schools. Hell, Frostburg may even be able to land some solid players out of PA and WV (more so WV).
                              Just show the players the CHIK fil A, and MOE'S SOUTHWEST on campus and SHEETZ a few blocks away and a lot of guys will be ready to sign up !!! Only problem is being sure they sign up for the right FSU.

Comment

• Originally posted by 4_tattoos View Post
                                Well guess today wasn't Frostburg's day. No shame in losing to a team like NDC. Shake it off and keep it moving. Get ready for the next opponent.

I think yesterday's game was a pretty good measuring stick for Frostburg State. They are REALLY missing last year's star WR Malik Morris, who is taking a injury redshirt. I am hoping they can pick up a couple of in-state FCS transfers to go along with their recruiting. However, with a winning in-state D-II program in Bowie State as well as Shepherd still able to compete in the PSAC, Frostburg still will have problems grabbing the top players in Maryland. Both schools can use the probation period as a recruiting tool against Frostburg State. I can't wait until February to see who Frostburg is able to land.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X