Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post

May I ask what connections Frostburg has with those schools?
      Robert Morris would be a .500 team in D2.

Maybe.

Comment

• Frostburg had a nice 1st season. Congrats! Interesting to see who they pick up as a non-conference game next year?

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
          Frostburg had a nice 1st season. Congrats! Interesting to see who they pick up as a non-conference game next year?
          Rumor is Frostburg has already been in talks with Bowie State for an OOC game. Don't know how soon that potential matchup could be though. I doubt it would happen next season, but you never know.

Comment

• Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Robert Morris would be a .500 team in D2.

Maybe.
            Perhaps they would be. But I am trying to figure out why Frostburg would have "connections" with Robert Morris when we have seen players transfer from Robert Morris to PSAC schools. And I still believe since Frostburg has 2 more years of probation to deal with might deter quality transfers from choosing them, unless they are freshmen causalities.

Comment

• Originally posted by ESU Warrior View Post
              Frostburg had a nice 1st season. Congrats! Interesting to see who they pick up as a non-conference game next year?
              For most teams in the MEC, there will be no non conf games. UNCP's membership agreement allows them to play Fayetteville each year which gives the MEC that was supposed to play UNCP that week the opportunity to play an OOC game if they choose. Only way Frostburg would have a non conf game next year is if they happen to be the MEC team that was supposed to play UNCP on Fayetville week.

Comment

May I ask what connections Frostburg has with those schools?
                RM OC used to OC at frostburg as well as his father is Frostburg's Oline coach. it either delware or del state where we have a former position coach who volunteered there for a year.

Comment

• There's talks internally and he's probably already fielded a bunch of calls. I dont think he'll leave this season unless something blows him away.

Comment

• Frostburg has UNCP on it's schedule next year. We are talking about dropping Wheeling to try and pick up Bowie, but we are also already schedule to go to western Kentucky so who knows.

Comment

Perhaps they would be. But I am trying to figure out why Frostburg would have "connections" with Robert Morris when we have seen players transfer from Robert Morris to PSAC schools. And I still believe since Frostburg has 2 more years of probation to deal with might deter quality transfers from choosing them, unless they are freshmen causalities.
                      We'll get those freshman or those grad seniors who want one more year to play.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
                        Frostburg has UNCP on it's schedule next year. We are talking about dropping Wheeling to try and pick up Bowie, but we are also already schedule to go to western Kentucky so who knows.
                        How can you drop a league game, WHEELING ?

Comment

• Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

we are trying to but that may also be for the future.

Comment

LOL, yea no chance the league goes for that.

Comment

You can't.

LOL it is a funny concept, however. Penn State should drop Ohio State, too.

Comment

• I believe the league in general is going to allow for 9 conference games and one out of conference games with their being 11 conference teams now. That was my understanding of the conversation. We are trying to drop wheeling so we can play UNCP

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                                Working...
                                X