Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post
    I believe the league in general is going to allow for 9 conference games and one out of conference games with their being 11 conference teams now. That was my understanding of the conversation. We are trying to drop wheeling so we can play UNCP
    You were misinformed.

Comment

• D-Coord Coach John Kelling has been named Head Coach at PSAC school Lock Haven University. This will be a big loss at Frostburg State. But he has been coaching for 27 years, so why not take a shot at head coaching. Good luck to Coach Kelling.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
        D-Coord Coach John Kelling has been named Head Coach at PSAC school Lock Haven University. This will be a big loss at Frostburg State. But he has been coaching for 27 years, so why not take a shot at head coaching. Good luck to Coach Kelling.
        It will be a huge loss for Frostburg, John's a great human being and even better coach. He was the second most important reason for Frostburg's success and there's a possibility that more frostburg coaches go with him.

Comment

• Originally posted by Real_FSU_47 View Post

It will be a huge loss for Frostburg, John's a great human being and even better coach. He was the second most important reason for Frostburg's success and there's a possibility that more frostburg coaches go with him.
          Well, the average life span of any coach at Lock Haven isn't very long. He may be back soon.

Comment

• Comment

• Well, I have no doubt he's a good coach. They've hired plenty of good coaches over the years up there. The problem is he has no resources. He best be a good salesman. He needs to raise lots and lots of money to have any chance of success. In the PASSHE schools have to raise their own scholarship money (real money). Football success in the PSAC is real simple to figure out: follow the money trail.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X