Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: MEC Pick'em - Week 15

I know a few years back when Grand Valley State came knocking on Shepherd's door, not too many people gave Shepherd much of the chance. Granted, the game was at Shepherd but if ND can stay with them until halftime, I think they will keep the game close. However, if they get stuffed trying to run the ball early on with McLaughlin and abandon what's gotten them to this pt. - it will be a very long game. With that said - I'm going with Valdosta - too much speed and playing at home. Valdosta 47 ND 13

Comment

Picking Valdosta, heart for NDC.

Comment

Originally posted by nova2wv View Post
        I know a few years back when Grand Valley State came knocking on Shepherd's door, not too many people gave Shepherd much of the chance. Granted, the game was at Shepherd but if ND can stay with them until halftime, I think they will keep the game close. However, if they get stuffed trying to run the ball early on with McLaughlin and abandon what's gotten them to this pt. - it will be a very long game. With that said - I'm going with Valdosta - too much speed and playing at home. Valdosta 47 ND 13
        So it'll either be close or a blow out.

Comment

Valdosta St.

Comment

Originally posted by Horror Child View Post
            So it'll either be close or a blow out.
            Or somewhere in between...

Comment

Valdosta