Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Great effort by NDC

Guess that game pretty much showed why NDC deserved to be the SR1 representative!!

Kudos to the coaching staff & to their not giving up to anyone attitude by the players.

Believe NDC had more yards & top than Valdosta which is quite an achievement.

Re: Great effort by NDC

Congrats to NDC on an outstanding season.
    RESPECT THE STATESMEN, FEAR THE OKRA!
    Delta State University, GSC

Comment

Comment

NDC was a good team and I thought we was going to cruise to a victory and thought we should of played a freshman quarterback and the officials dam sure kept the game close as well. Better called game we beat this tough team by 21.

Comment

Originally posted by Rollodex View Post
          NDC was a good team and I thought we was going to cruise to a victory and thought we should of played a freshman quarterback and the officials dam sure kept the game close as well. Better called game we beat this tough team by 21.

Comment

You being bias we weren't lucky hell the refs kept ND in the game every time we was driving to make the game out of reach. That scoop in score just made the game interested at the end.

Comment

You being bias we weren't lucky hell the refs kept ND in the game every time we was driving to make the game out of reach. That scoop in score just made the game interested at the end.

Comment

NDC played well, we didn't (NDC had a big hand in that), No excuses. I suggested the same game plan to or two previous playoff opponents (ball control) kudos to NDC, they had a plan and executed it well.

Comment

Congratulations to ND for a good year! I thought the game was going to get out hand after going down by 13 in the second half but ND battle back.

Not a bad showing for MEC teams for the last 5 or so years. I think this makes 3 semi game appearances in that time span.

Comment

Way to represent SR1 and the MEC with style and class. NDC is the best team in SR1 and came pretty close to upsetting the #1 team in the nation in their house.

Baring transfers/injuries you will probably get the same chance next year but maybe this time it will be in your house!!

Comment

Originally posted by wvftballfan View Post
                      Congratulations to ND for a good year! I thought the game was going to get out hand after going down by 13 in the second half but ND battle back.

Not a bad showing for MEC teams for the last 5 or so years. I think this makes 3 semi game appearances in that time span.
                      That makes 3 appearances in the past 4 seasons for the MEC.

2015: Grand Valley State @ Shepherd
                      2016: North Alabama @ Shepherd
                      2017: N/A
                      2018: Notre Dame College @ Valdosta State
                      I can be reached at [email protected].

Comment

Congrats to Notre Dame! Fairmont State will be back as well. 10 starters on offense coming back. They only lost 9 seniors total.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
                          Way to represent SR1 and the MEC with style and class. NDC is the best team in SR1 and came pretty close to upsetting the #1 team in the nation in their house.

Baring transfers/injuries you will probably get the same chance next year but maybe this time it will be in your house!!
                          Could be one or two other teams that will have something to say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by Dozsa2 View Post
                            Could be one or two other teams that will have something to say about that.
                            Yep...Fairmont and SRU.

Comment

This post is the epitome of being biased.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X