Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLU Recruting

WLU signed:

Dakota Williams, WR, 6'3", 180, Hurricane HS WV.

WV 100M and 200M champ. Will be on campus starting in this semester.

Re: WLU Recruting

Looks like a pretty solid signing:

https://www.hudl.com/video/3/9333748...b43c23f4b56eb9

Comment

Originally posted by ShoNuff View Post
      He has speed to burn, that's for sure. Looks like a hand catcher from the tape which is a plus. Not your typical burner type who are usually much shorter and lighter. He was apparently supposed to go the JUCO route at Western Arizona after his All-WV season in 2017 but it doesn't seem like he actually went.

Comment

That's a great add for Keller. Keller says that kid is a 10.5 100 and that's blazing in D2. Especially at 6'3.

I don't know how WV State missed out on the kid when he was right down the road!!!! SMH.

Comment

This is Kellars first recruiting year with the Toppers. I think it will pay dividends. God knows they have a lot of holes to fill but at least from the outside, it looks like they are at least making a serious effort to fill them.

He11, they even made an offer to a HS Junior. I don't think they have ever done that before!
          Last edited by boatcapt; 01-03-2019, 07:46 PM.

Comment

Any other known early enrollees? Starting my final semester Monday, not sure if I should feel excited or nauseous...

Comment

I would imagine there are a couple of JUCO's but unless the team confirms (such as this case) or the player does, no way of knowing.
              Last edited by boatcapt; 01-05-2019, 12:23 PM.

Comment

Take a look at the last pic

https://twitter.com/coachbrianwells/...583182336?s=21

Comment

Originally posted by Layton View Post
                  Admitting you have a problem is the first step!!!!

Comment

You win football games January thru August, not Sept thru Nov.

Comment

Originally posted by CelticCoach View Post
                      You win football games January thru August, not Sept thru Nov.
                      To paraphrase a quote I've tried to live by...To be good you have to be good when no one is watching you.

I hope WLU has taken that to heart and is making an effort to truly be good when no one is watching during the off season. At least the little bit we can see it seems like they have changed a number of things that should contribute to game day success...when people are watching.

Comment

https://twitter.com/wlathletics/stat...104352768?s=21
                        Last edited by Layton; 02-06-2019, 02:51 PM.

Comment

Comment

Naw...Got a big case going at work and it's eating about 18 hours of my day. Going to have to bow out this year. But it looks like WLU has stepped up and is posting all their signees on Twitter. If I count correct we signed 26 on the first day including three former D1 transfers! Also picked up a transfer QB from Cal.

Things clearly have changed at WLU which is a very positive sign! Don't know if these cat's can play but TWENTY SIX first day signees is a huge departure from previous years!!!

Comment

Love the use of Twitter and the hashtag #GoWLU...But I'd advise adding the players Twitter handle to the posting for each signing. That way the player and all his followers see that he signed at WLU...get's West Liberty's name out to a wider audience and perhaps influences future players to follow "their boy" at WLU.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X