Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Ram Tough

Rams just got their new nose tackle. Thinking and praying for you Ram!

Comment

Brad got a slight fever, so they amped up the antibiotics. They turned down the Impella device all the way, and the blood pressure has remained steady. Between periods of sedation, he has opened his eyes and showed slight movement in toes and fingers. They are hoping the temperature corrects itself and they can remove the Impella device tonight (they removed the other device Saturday night). Then his new heart will be beating completely free of any devices for the first time since he was 16 months old!

Comment

Love it!!! Many prayers going up for Ram Tough and his family.

Comment

Originally posted by shiplb54 View Post
          Then his new heart will be beating completely free of any devices for the first time since he was 16 months old!
          When that happens...just amazing.

Comment

Roar Lions, Charge On Chargers, Roll Tide Roll!!!!!

Comment

10/26 Update:
              Praise God for answered prayers!! They are taking the vent off! Pray Brad does well over the next 48 hours!

Comment

Great news, keep hanging tough!

Comment

Comment

2/18 Update: Not much is changing with Brad, except they figured out his breathing/coughing issues are due to an infection. They plan to consult with thoracic and infectious disease doctors to figure out the best plan of action.
                    He was able to stand again for a little over a minute and take a couple shuffle steps.

Please continue praying for my husband who has never had the easy road when it comes to his health.

Please say a small prayer for me because I woke up in the middle of the night Saturday with a high fever. It broke last night thankfully. I am hoping it is just sinus issues because my other main symptom is a pounding headache. Unfortunately I can't go near Brad, so Margaret is spending longer days at the hospital. So please remember her in your prayers too
                    #damronstrong #livelifegivelife

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                    Working...
                    X