Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I believe June 30th for this year.

Comment

Nobody in the PSAC would really even notice Seton Hill was gone but there's really no reason for them to leave -- unless booted but that's highly unlikely. Keep in mind, too, Seton Hill doesn't really care about athletics. So, to add all that travel wouldn't be appealing to them at all. Their best 'fit' is in D3 with W&J, etc., in the PAC. Any D2 conference who actually wanted to add Seton Hill is just filling a spot. When the Griffins first arrived in the PSAC it appeared they had a lot of upside -- perhaps sleeping giant level. But, as time has shown, they've basically become Lock Haven in football and men's basketball.

UPJ isn't going anywhere. They wanted IN the PSAC for decades. They are just getting to the point of developing rivalries in men's basketball.

The AB for ND swap seems inevitable. Of course, that's if AB actually wants to leave the GMAC (or if the MEC wants them).

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post
        The AB for ND swap seems inevitable. Of course, that's if AB actually wants to leave the GMAC (or if the MEC wants them).
        From the sounds of it on the MEC boards, it all seems to hinge on whether or not West Liberty ultimately wants AB in the fold. Not my opinion, but that's what I've been reading. The point was made that AB has, during their time in the G-MAC, faced every MEC team non-conference in men's hoops except for West Liberty.

Take that for what it's worth.
        Cal U (Pa.) Class of 2014

Comment

Comment

Yeah, time to come home.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X