Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MEC Announces Revised Football Schedule

https://mountaineast.org/news/2020/6...-schedule.aspx

Basically, AB just replaced Urbana on everyone's schedule (and the OOC games are, of course, gone).

Comment

Originally posted by Inkblot View Post
      Basically, AB just replaced Urbana on everyone's schedule (and the OOC games are, of course, gone).
      On the schedule, yes. Yet to be determined if AB will "replace" Urbana in the standings.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

On the schedule, yes. Yet to be determined if AB will "replace" Urbana in the standings.
        Urbana was really on the rise in football. They went 7-4 last year and probably should have been at least a game better. AB was 1-9 last year and rarely even remotely competitive.

Curious to see where Urbana's former HC lands. He was the OC at IUP prior to taking over a massive rebuild out there. He has a strong resume now. I suspect he'll be high on many lists for a HC job this off-season.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

Urbana was really on the rise in football. They went 7-4 last year and probably should have been at least a game better. AB was 1-9 last year and rarely even remotely competitive.

Curious to see where Urbana's former HC lands. He was the OC at IUP prior to taking over a massive rebuild out there. He has a strong resume now. I suspect he'll be high on many lists for a HC job this off-season.
          Think you are right. Think AB will be more like Concord than Urbana. I predict 2-8 for them this coming season.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

Think you are right. Think AB will be more like Concord than Urbana. I predict 2-8 for them this coming season.
            Urbana had some really nice players last year. I was hoping to snag a few when they all became free agents.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
            Working...
            X