Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2020 Football Practice?

I see NDC is holding football practice through October and Nov. Any other MEC schools practicing??

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
    I see NDC is holding football practice through October and Nov. Any other MEC schools practicing??

I think most are in some capacity. It seems a lot of schools not playing are permitting small group activities -- like 8-10 players in sessions with a coach or two.

All sports ... not just football.

They certainly could have played those ultra heavy contact sports like golf and tennis this Fall.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

I think most are in some capacity. It seems a lot of schools not playing are permitting small group activities -- like 8-10 players in sessions with a coach or two.

They certainly could have played those ultra heavy contact sports like golf and tennis this Fall.
      Shepherd starts Monday Oct. 12 and will do Monday/Wednesday/Friday through November 11th.

Comment

Originally posted by IUPbigINDIANS View Post

CLEARLY you want people to DIE! Hahahahaha!!

I thought the PSAC had cut off all activities until January 1? Last statement from the PSAC (July 15) said all fall sports and sports that played before Jan 1 were postponed until at least Jan 1 and that they would be putting out further guidance on when winter and spring sports could begin workouts and practice. Nothing posted since then.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
          CLEARLY you want people to DIE! Hahahahaha!!

I thought the PSAC had cut off all activities until January 1? Last statement from the PSAC (July 15) said all fall sports and sports that played before Jan 1 were postponed until at least Jan 1 and that they would be putting out further guidance on when winter and spring sports could begin workouts and practice. Nothing posted since then.
          Well ... they are posting pics on Twitter daily so I'd say no 'full team' activities are going on but certainly smaller group sessions.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X