Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WLU Grad Dylan Potts Tearing up Europe

WLU grad and former All-American WR continues to tear up Europe...as a QB! Begs the question, why wasn't he under center at WLU??

https://www.americanfootballinternat...lack-panthers/

Re: WLU Grad Dylan Potts Tearing up Europe

Glad to see Dylan doing well but not sure how reliable that website is.

Said he was a "College Football All-American" at West Liberty in 2014 when he was honorable mention All-MEC.

Guess something got lost in translation. LOL

Comment

Originally posted by timbertopper View Post
      Glad to see Dylan doing well but not sure how reliable that website is.

Said he was a "College Football All-American" at West Liberty in 2014 when he was honorable mention All-MEC.

Guess something got lost in translation. LOL
      Don't know when that started (maybe his agent back in the day??) but it has been out there for years. Internet is full of lazy "reporters" who just regurgitate information from other web sites with no fact checking.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
        WLU grad and former All-American WR continues to tear up Europe...as a QB! Begs the question, why wasn't he under center at WLU??

https://www.americanfootballinternat...lack-panthers/
        Boat: I can remember games when he would only see a handful of passes his way, He was in the slot as I remember, would have been interesting to see him under center WLU, and a few other position changes to that lagging offense. Oh well, water under the bridge. Go Toppers!

Comment

Originally posted by CelticCoach View Post
          Boat: I can remember games when he would only see a handful of passes his way, He was in the slot as I remember, would have been interesting to see him under center WLU, and a few other position changes to that lagging offense. Oh well, water under the bridge. Go Toppers!
          Well...in 2014 we had Conwell. But for 2013 it didn't make ANY sense NOT to have Potts at QB. To be kind, let's say we "struggled" at QB that year and we couldn't run the ball very well either. Pott's at QB couldn't have been any worse and clearly from his production as a throwing and running QB in Europe, it probably would have been dramatically better! We averaged 13 PPG and 161 passing yards per game...Pott's clearly would have gotten us to 21 PPG and over 200 passing yards.

For a team that depends SOOOO much on good QB play to be effective, some of the recruiting/playing decisions they have made over the last number of years have been a little head scratching (again...I'm being nice!).

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
          Working...
          X