Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dalton Bolon

Only 57 points from being the all time leading scorer at WL. Hope he comes back next year and his record will probably never be broken. Sorry Dalton, misspelled your name, but can't correct it now.
    Last edited by Sportsnut; 03-17-2021, 05:24 PM.

Fixed if for you.

Comment

Thanks!

Comment

Comment

That's actually a good point. Do stats accumulated in this abbreviated season and even from last fall count towards the official NCAA record book?

Comment

I'd be surprised if the stats earned this year and last don't accumulate. Teams are playing official games in accordance with the guidelines put in place by the NCAA.

Also worth noting that Pat Robinson passed the 1000 point mark in the Hillsdale game. He has two more years of eligibility so I would imagine he will end-up high on the career scoring list. Will Yoakum started his injury plagued season already on the 1000 point career scoring list. He also will have two years of eligibility remaining and should finish high up the career scoring list.
            Last edited by boatcapt; 03-18-2021, 08:31 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post
              I'd be surprised if the stats earned this year and last don't accumulate. Teams are playing official games in accordance with the guidelines put in place by the NCAA.

Also worth noting that Pat Robinson passed the 1000 point mark in the Hillsdale game. He has two more years of eligibility so I would imagine he will end-up high on the career scoring list. Will Yoakum started his injury plagued season already on the 1000 point career scoring list. He also will have two years of eligibility remaining and should finish high up the career scoring list.
              Stats 100% count.

Comment

Think he will get D1 offers?

Comment

Comment

According to a buddy who is an ex basketball player Bolon has offers from Drexel, U of Charleston (SC), WVU, Ohio University.

Comment

Originally posted by HeavenontheHill View Post
                      According to a buddy who is an ex basketball player Bolon has offers from Drexel, U of Charleston (SC), WVU, Ohio University.
                      According to an Apr 6 post from a rando Twitter poster:

"Bolon tells me that he has heard from the following schools; Akron, Murray State, Duquense, Winthrop, College of Charleston, Abileine Christain, Idaho state, UMKC, North Alabama, USC Upstate, UT-Martin, Green Bay, Indiana State."

WVU is interesting because it's WVU but the College of Charleston is also interesting. It is a pretty storied D1 program that has fallen on hard times the last couple of seasons. They just hired a new HC who is known for his "high flying" offensive style. Bolon's style of play sure fits with what the new coach probably wants to do.

UPDATE: Just hit VC 13 minutes ago. Dalton Bolon to College of Charleston.
                      Last edited by boatcapt; 04-13-2021, 11:35 AM.

Comment

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                        Working...
                        X