Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: UNC-Pembroke Football / The MEC

Originally posted by Eagle74 View Post
    You're right. I not sure if it's the way things worked out, but I do recall that my ole Braves friend saying that the former starting QB that transferred to Catawba, did so to be a lot closer to where his girlfriend was living at the time. Sometimes, some things take priorities for some people;)
    Trying to decipher the logic process of a 19 year old boys mind is fraught with danger! Only thing comparable is trying to decipher what's going on in your 13 year old daughters head!!!!

Comment

(LOL) How true, how true!

Comment

I was told by a student who knows uncp players that dude was asked to leave because he was disruptive in the lockerbroom and was starting fight with teammates. Cant say how true it is but i trust the source college students tend to hear about these things more than we do.

Comment

Do the PSAC and MEC play non conference this year? I see games vs GMAC & GLVC...

Comment

Originally posted by WVIAC-F-EVER View Post
            Do the PSAC and MEC play non conference this year? I see games vs GMAC & GLVC...
            They do not.

Comment

Originally posted by WVIAC-F-EVER View Post
              PSAC only plays OOC games the first week of the season so there is only one MEC team that could possibly play. This is the last year a MEC v. PSAC could have happened as the MEC is going to 11 in-conference games starting in 2020.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
              Working...
              X