Support The Site!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alderson Broaddus - 2021 Football Schedule

It's going to be long hard season for the Battlers.

Last edited by crixus; 06-02-2021, 04:08 PM.

I'm predicting a one win season, two tops. Hope I'm wrong, I'd want AB to do well. But I'm also a realist.
    Last edited by crixus; 06-02-2021, 04:16 PM.

Comment

The coaches of the MEC picked us 11th out of 12th in the pre-season poll. I find it hard to believe that there is a team worse than us. WV Wesleyan has to be bad to be picked last.

I thought we were better the first year we fielded a varsity team than we were in the spring of last year.

Comment

Of the 95 players that have a jersey number on the roster, I count 60 that are freshman. That does not include the freshman that are on the roster without a number. I don't know how you have a chance to even get a win with that many freshmen. Hopefully, the new staff brought in some talent in all of those freshman so that there is some hope for the future.

Comment

Originally posted by JDonAB92 View Post
          Of the 95 players that have a jersey number on the roster, I count 60 that are freshman. That does not include the freshman that are on the roster without a number. I don't know how you have a chance to even get a win with that many freshmen. Hopefully, the new staff brought in some talent in all of those freshman so that there is some hope for the future.
          ???

Comment

A lot of schools are in the same situation. thanks to the extra year the NCAA gave students due to the global pandemic. For example, I just reviewed Frostburg State's roster, they have about 53 freshmen, also does not include the players without numbers. Hopefully, your vets will carry the team.

Comment

Mercyhurst wins 18-3.

We need to improve some of our red zone offense as we had some chances. A lot of improvement from the spring and let's see where we go from here.

Comment

Mercyhurst wins 18-3.

We need to improve some of our red zone offense as we had some chances. A lot of improvement from the spring and let's see where we go from here.
                I watched it online and it was pretty much what I expected. Better luck next game Battlers.

Comment

Originally posted by crixus View Post

I watched it online and it was pretty much what I expected. Better luck next game Battlers.
                  Final straw in the MEC 0-4 opening weekend vs the PSAC.

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

Thanks a lot for the reminder. ;)

Comment

You have a good chance for a win Saturday, WL comes to town and they ain't to good!

Comment

Originally posted by CALUPA69 View Post

See you in the playoffs were in it's seven years of existance, the MEC hold an overall 10-4 advantage over the PSAC. In MEC vs PSAC Regional Championship games, MEC holds a 4-2 advantage.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

See you in the playoffs were in it's seven years of existance, the MEC hold an overall 10-4 advantage over the PSAC. In MEC vs PSAC Regional Championship games, MEC holds a 4-2 advantage.
                          Okaaay....but this was not an impressive start to the season. Heck, even the NE10 was 3-2 vs the PSAC with two blowouts. Just sayin'.

Comment

Originally posted by boatcapt View Post

What was Shepherd's reason for leaving the MEC to join the PSAC? My guess is they did it to save $ on travel since they're close to the Pennsylvania border.

????????????
                            Last edited by crixus; 09-07-2021, 03:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Sportsnut View Post
                              You have a good chance for a win Saturday, WL comes to town and they ain't to good!
                              I hope you're right. I predicted a one win season, two at the most. So beating West Liberty and then WV Wesleyan on Oct. 23rd would do it. Two conference wins in their first full MEC season would satisfy my humble palate until next year.

Comment

Ad3

Collapse
                              Working...
                              X